Damn I'm started to cry when I find this image on Google T_T
So for substitute I'll collect more money to get the new one. My left hand has been empty for these entire months.
At first I want the Swatch Colour Code, but I've found something that cuter and more fancy: Ice World by Ice-Watch (it's a Belgian watch brand). So it's a World-themed watch designed with the symbolic colours and flags from several countries. They have Indonesia (yay) variant but it's too monochrome *slapped* and I want...NETHERLANDS! I want it since the World Cup held (and of course because I'm team Oranje who always tweet 'Hup Holland Hup' all day hohohoho). It came in #Ned A (the flag colour inside the watch dial) and #Ned B (the flag colour outside the watch dial also on the strap). MAJOR SWANK! *u*
Maaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn I'm started to became labile again *u*
Damn these babies costs IDR 1Million! DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNN I'm started to cry again because impossible for me to earn that much in a short time! BUT I HAVE TO. Because I don't need to worry about the SLR anymore. My dad will buy it for me after grad! Whooppeeeee!!!!! Thanks dad ^3^
They're Über Cute, don't they? *u*



No comments:
Post a Comment