What's your middle name?
Sekar. One of those zillions synonym of "Flower" in Indonesian.
How big is your bed?
Queen's Size. No no no no, not Magnum Cafe's 'Queen's Size' -_-
What are you listening to right now?
Lady Valentine - David Gates (y'know I'm really influenced in all things 60s to 90s like Tavi does)
What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
5785. Oh I wish it was 5678 T^T
What was the last thing you ate?
A Bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup for my breakfast.
Last person you hugged?
My brother, Rakha. In a Sarcastic way -_-
How is the weather right now?
Sunshine Attack! Ugh -_-
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mum.
What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
Sorry I didn't get this -_-
Favorite type of Food.
Anykind but Homemade's better.
Do you want children?
I do, but not now, of course -_-
Do you drink?
Nope, I'm sober. But if Slurpees counted, it's a yes ;p
Ever get so drunk you don’t remember the entire night?
Nope.
Hair color?
Reddish Jet Black, 70-80% leaked by the sun.
Eye color?
Deep Hazelnut
Do you wear contacts/glasses?
Glasses. My myopia amount is can't be cured by contact lenses -_-
Favorite holiday?
Eid al-Fitr FTW!!!
Favorite Season?
Actually Summer, but since I live in a Tropical Country in Southeast Asia called Indonesia, my local delight's Rain.
Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?
Actually, yes. Oh dang you Icarus duo :")))))))))
Last Movie you watched?
Alpha and Omega
What books are you reading?
Nothing. I got lack of good readings nowadays. Maybe after High School Orientation Week I'll grab @Poconggg's book hurrhurr
Piercings?
Nope. Even in the normal spots to pierce yourself.
Favorite movie(s)?
Too much to tell you here.
Favorite college football team(s)?
Nope. But for EPL Imma team Liverpool~
What were you doing before filling this out?
Answering the riddle of the name of those shitty orientation week stuffs.
Any pets?
Planning for Kois, perhaps?
Dogs or cats?
DOGS <3
Favorite flower(s)?
Tulip, Camomile, Cherry Blossom, Lily.
Who would you like to see right now?
THOMAS J. FRANSSEN :"(
Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes, the fake toy gun and the uber lookalike SchottGunn Android armory app.
Do you like to travel by plane?
Planes makes me vomiting all the way to my destination.
Right-handed or Left-handed?
Authentic Rightie who sometimes a Part-time Leftie too.
If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
Anywhere your heart goes~
Are you missing someone?
If I have to correct it: ALL 152 #OSAVISTEEN INSANE KIDDOS
Do you have a tattoo?
Nope. Ooh I wish I could have one...
Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
I DO!!! FUCK YEAH ZATERDAG EN ZAANDAG MORGEN CARTOONS!!!
Are you hiding something from someone?
It-De-Pends.
Are you 18?
I'm 15 years, 6 months, and a couple weeks old. Nice try anyway -_-
What do you do before you go to bed?
Tweeting and Tumblogging. But if I got lack of credit (pulsa) I'll just doodling instead. And if I'm just way-too-tired to do it all, I'll make myself a glass of Hot Peppermint and English Toffee Tea with Golden Condensed Milk.
(Originally Posted by maghfirasari-adhani)
lol..I love watching cartoons too! :-) xxoxoo
ReplyDelete