Remember that I loooooove Polaroid prints so much? Well, I found out classic Polaroids and its films (The Impossible Project ones, because Polaroid have miserably discontinuing their film production. BAD! D:) are too-damn-rare and way-too-expensive nowadays (at least that's what miserably happened here in Indonesia), I decided to convert my wishlist into these Nippon Relatives of Polaroid created by Fujifilm. Actually Fujifilm name them Cheki (A Nippon word for 'Mini'), but since my tongue always 'slippered' to pronounce Cheki into Kechi, I prefer call them with their intl. name: Instax Mini.
Meet The Instax Mini 7s, the Cheki that Popular Girls at my school majorly use. The elder (and most affordable) Cheki. Uses 4 Manual Exposure: Indoor, Cloudy, Sunny, and Very Sunny. Only has 1 shutter button, way-too-heavy (over 1lb weight) and thick (2.5" thick). It can haz da Auto-Flash but sadly, NO DIGITAL CONTROL SCREEN T.T But it has the simplicity.
Here's the 7s' younger sibling: Instax Mini 25! It can haz Auto-Exposure and Landscape Shutter Button! Also, it has a Self-potrait mirror (calling all Camwhores!) on its lens! Cheki 25 is a Skinny Bitch cause its weigh less than 1lb and thinner 0.5" than 7s! And what will make you happier than its attached close-up lens, Darken/Lighten adjustment, and Intelligent Flash? A single potrait that popped up from the camera!
And, welcome the youngest Instax Mini siblings; Instax Mini 50s Piano Black! The slimmest, sleekest Cheki, EVER! Why I can say that? Because, yeah, it's the truth! Square-shaped, streamlined, Piano Black body with no curves, in a same thickness as the Cheki 25. Makes it even more Pro. And, yush, It's smarter than a Fifth Grader; the Tint-control Smart Flash that will make your prints even better, the Self-timer with 1-shot and 2-shot mode (calling all camwhores, again!), the attached Close-up/Macro Lens, and HELL YEAH IT'S THE FIRST AND ONLY INSTAX WITH TRIPOD MOUNT! A really Perfect photo-booth companion!
P.S. - All those Instax Minis above use the same film that will popped up a Credit card-sized Prints (film size 86x54mm, image size 62x46mm) which is easy-to-find nowadays.
I planned to collect moneys and gain it into the max until I can buy myself one of these Nippon Polaroid Relatives either in Eid Al-Fitr, Eid Al-Adha, Christmas, or maybe even New Year. At least I have to gain money first and soon, this Nippon darling will be mine~
And so I've been back to my Analogcolor JPop Culture Swoon vibe today.
私は愛してる, little Instax~♥
(Credit: The Photojojo Store!)



No comments:
Post a Comment