First, August is the month of my both parents. They both born in August (Mom on August 12th, Dad on August 28th)! What a coincidence!
Second, for Muslims, Ramadhan this month is on August! Independence day on fasting month seems like a major dilemma -___-"
Third, my friend and one of Tom's overseas friend Asiah celebrating their birthdays.
Fourth, ALL TIME LOW WILL HAVE THEIR CONCERT HERE IN INDONESIA! Unfortunately I couldn't attend it TT__TT
Fifth, August is also the month of my country's INDEPENDENCE DAY! Lots of polemics spread the country this years...
And here's my #AugustWish:
- Contribute a massive action for my beloved country
- Be a better person
- Find my future husband
- Got a better score in National Exam subjects (because I want to attend some of swanky Senior High Schools)
- #Tweetrio meetup!
- Pass the Ramadhan fasting perfectly (at least one week fail)
- Start a commission and buy a domain
And lots of the wishes that I can't explain much here. Wish all of them would come true!
No comments:
Post a Comment