2.10.10

Okay I know this is lame, but I LOOOOOOOVE Thomas!

Sup, I just saw their latest movie "Misty Island Rescue" (Available in DVD for US but still Coming Soon for UK) with my brother. Blame him for making me love that steamie train -__-"

I like them since January, it's a coincident because Thomas Jameson is named after him by Tom LOL. And someday I buy the Thomas & Friends Pez and tell Tom to Twitter (via Plixi which is named TweetPhoto at that moment)

Me: Just bought Thomas & Percy Pez! Ccd: @tomm1995photo.
Tom: See? There's a TV Show of us! And you're the Percy!
Me: Why should I be Percy?
Tom: Because...err...MY NAME IS THOMAS!
Me: LOL

Damn You're fothermucking lame, but that's what I fothermucking missed T^T
Oh, and related to this, I found newest opening theme for the French version "Thomas Le Petit Train"! Like I told you French is sexy. Also, they pronounce his name "Thoma" instead of "Thomas". Tee-hee-hee!

FYI, on the song the lyric is "Avec Thomas et six amie" that means "Thomas with his six friends". WHY SIX while the original US and UK version is EIGHT???

No comments:

Post a Comment