Hollywood always drives me envious. Especially they way to advertise Walls Magnum (which is now becoming an epic hyped treat again in Indonesia after its 8 years of metamorphosis) in a movie-trailer-style.
"As Good As Gold" tells us how precious Magnum Gold is, even better than a gold itself. LOL I'm started to love this sentence, after my heavy doze of self-made-Magnum-slang: Bloody Holy Epic Magnumificent! (Magnumificent=Magnum+Magnificent. Accidentally created when Magnum Crisis I and I'm creating a "Magnum Face" expression; m-m-m-magnum face m-m-magnum face~)
Bryan Singer as the director 'hired' Benicio Del Toro and Carolina de Souza Correa to be the 'Ice Cream Heist'. Even the wife (Carolina Correa) munch a heavy doze of Magnums there. "Whooooaaaaa she tease me! I'm craving on it! Stop it stop it! All of your Magnums you've munched aren't available in Indonesia yet!!!" Scream me at first she munched her first Magnum Classic Mini. Gaaaaaahhhhhh I WANT THAT ONE TOO!!!
Back to Magnum, since its comeback last November, and since my first taste bud tester after 8 years (it's been so long since I grab my last Magnum Almond on 2009!), I've make several self-made combinations of Magnums of my own. And I randomly tweeted it:
@Anggitssen: I have several Magnum flavor combinations of my own. In case @MyMagnumID will held "Make Your Own Magnum" contest or some kind like that.
@MyMagnumID: @Anggitssen good idea! lets see if we can make it happen :)LOL. Maybe for the Magnum HQs my idea's really brilliant. Well I'm an avid Magnum Seeker for them, because I'm always tell them wherever I got a Walls Freezer full of Magnums (because all convenience stores have experienced three times of Magnum Crisis, and some tweeps will inform Magnum Heavens to help them).
Once again, sorry for making you mouthwatering by those keywords: Magnum, Ice Cream, Walls, Treats, etc. I'm actually didn't want to do that, sorry.
Alright then, I got to go dating with Indonesian and Holy Qur'an subjects. Kbye!
No comments:
Post a Comment