Yup, it's already 2011 here in Indonesia. I still can't believe that we've completed our first decades in the second millenium. Because I'm still wide awake and suffering insomnias in holidays though -__-.
But anyways, this is it. Two-thousand-and-eleven. Be Prepared, fasten your seat belt kiddos!
Jeez, I feel the new spirit in entire 2010. Like, OMG-I-can't-literally-even. World Cup, AFF Suzuki Cup, another world in the cyberverse named Tumblr (okay, I supposed to keep it secret. But jeez I just tell it to y'all!!!), built new societies, conflict with him, and lots more. Also, I suddenly changed.
I'm changed into a street-look-connoisseur and an antisocial.
I couldn't control my appetite
I supposed to get a haircut yesterday. My hair wouldn't pass Thomas Taw's "Lambda Test" and my scalp will get really bad score from Francesca Fusco. Okay I know this isn't related at all -___-
I'll sell my BlackBerry Bold this year, learn to ride a bike (okay I know this is embarrassing -__-), and drink more Dilmah. This is a Sri Lankan tea, favorite of my admired Pinoy illustrator Sheena Sy and introduced by my sister. I think it's 2011's you-definitely-have-to-try-this-or-you'll-die tea. Okay enough said. Start to change #2011wish with #2011todolist.
Selamat Tahun Baru (ID) Happy New Year (EN) Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar (NL) سنة جديدة سعيدة (SA) Sretna Nova Godina (HR) Šťastný Nový Rok (CZ/SK) Godt nytår (DK) Masaya Bagong Taon (PH) Heureuse Nouvelle Année (FR) Glückliches Neues Jahr (DE) feliz año nuevo (ES) Ευτυχισμένο το Νέο Έτος (GR) नया साल मुबारक हो (IN) Boldog Új Évet (HU) Athbhliain faoi (IE) Buon Anno (IT) 明けましておめでとうございます (JP) 새해 복 많이 (KR) Laimīgu Jauno gadu (LV) laimingų Naujųjų metų (LT) среќна нова година (MK) sena l-ġdida kuntenti (MT) godt nytt år (NO) szczęśliwego nowego roku (PL) feliz Ano Novo (PT) an nou fericit (RO) с Новым годом (RU) Srečno novo leto (SI) gott nytt år (SE) สวัสดีปีใหม่ (TH) mutlu yeni yıl (TR) з Новим роком (UA) chúc mừng năm mới (VN)




No comments:
Post a Comment