Last year I wish my age was quite old enough to enter Dji Sam Soe Lounge, but this year I don't hope so. Cause Andezzz tweeted me that He won't perform this year. Then suddenly I forgot that dream but instead keep waiting for Sondre Lerche, the Norwegian-Acoustic-Antics. I'm so disappointed when I look the schedule yesterday; SANTANA'S SCHEDULE LAST NIGHT IS IN THE SAME TIME WITH SONDRE LERCHE!!
Duh duh duh I couldn't reach my goal. Fortunately I can still see Santana. Live. Yup, Santana I worship for his God-like guitar playing that so-damn-Latino. First song I like from him is "Maria Maria". I still remember that song since I'm on Preschool! Strange, eh? A preschool kiddo loves Santana's melody the most.
Overall, his performance really supernatural. Incense scent and wicked melody make the performance leave traces of magic in every single crowd's heart until they don't realize that the show is over (just like me ehehehe). The most expressive moment is when he perform the song Foo Foo (which always be my morning soundtrack along last January) complete with the persuation like they screamed "EVERYBODY JUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!" and suddenly the crowd jumps, and so on. By the way, Santana's flirt the crowd a bit tee hee hee ^o^
Okay, since I'm pretty shocked, I couldn't tell you much. Instead, let these photos captured by My Kohl Partner Thomassen (but taken from my sis' blog because she take over the memory card *sigh*) tell y'all how awesome last night is. Enjoy, Mi Maria~
Huh? What? I promise y'all fellabloggahs that the video will stumble upon videos? Unfortunately my sis didn't give me the YouTube URL T.T Next week I'll edit this post if I already get 'em 'kay?
If you still curious, go ahead and catch his performance tonight!







No comments:
Post a Comment