Here's the ambiance of the Exams each day;
Bahasa (4/25) The 'Keep Calm and Carry On' mood is on, but my eyes are too damn hurt because that friggin long paragraphs in every single numbers. D'oh.
Math (4/26) This day I got reported by the Invigilators cause I solve the whole pack for just 15 MINUTES! Damn you Invigilators!
English (4/27) Question Pack E/54 is sucha cursed. For English they use so damn harsh-to-translate Dictions which makes my eyes hurts the most. More than the hurt caused by Bahasa questions
Science (4/28) To avoid 'being-reported-by-invigilators-caused-by-solving-the-whole-question-pack-too-fast-thingy', I tried to solve them slowly but the truth is I RID THEM OFF IN HALF AN HOUR.And on Friday, the #RoyalWedding day, I (finally) go to Grand Indonesia Shopping Town to refresh my mind from Devastating Math Formulas on my brains. And here's what I have done there
- Have a Magnum Cafe late Beta Test. Thank God I came on Friday so the queue is not as hell as on Weekends. Remember my cravings on Waffle de Aristocrat? I've quenched them. And its taste good enough. Fortunately (again), I came here just before they moved (P.S. - This is a Pop Up Cafe that lasts for 3 months/venue). Currently making the Review of this place which is coming soon due to the Image Uploading Problem.
- Accompany my Sister to buy her pair of Summer Flip Flop and Tank Top on Forever21. She's been hiding her wanted size before so when she came back to the store she would just take 'em and pay 'em. Such a sly~
- Stumble upon the LevelOne. Pity me. The Lomography Embassy Store is closed at that moment. But actually I've been satisfied enough by its ambiance so yeah, I definitely gonna come back again.
- Go have a sneak peek on Gramedia. Proclaimed as the Gramedia Bookstore branch with the most modern interior (instead of their super huge Main Bookstore located in Matraman), this is my most favorite Gramedia Bookstore because they got the scents of every books page! Such a yummy food for my hungry mind.
- Buy some clothes for my Teddy Bear at home on Teddy House. Because we have to save our bucks to be able to go home, neither Sandra nor Tom (re: the Bears) were adopted by me. I just buy a Suit + a pants + a Birkenstock-like sandals which is ended up oversized for him hurrhurrhurr
- Stuck in Toys Kingdom for a while. At first just to buy another individual pack of Hot Wheels for Rakha, but we ended up looking all sections of the entire store. Lame -__-
- Have a Second Lunch in Yoshinoya while Taking the video of The Grand Indonesia's Singing Fountain. Well we have a bowl of their Authentic-One-Century-Old-Recipe-Donburi just because we still (a bit) hungry. Magnum Cafe's Victorian munchs are not enough for us hurrhurrhurr
- Gone to Kinokuniya Bookstore. This place smells more like imported things heaven. More heavenly than Times or even Periplus. Unfortunately we just have a sneak peek there -__-
- Gadda lame bargain on The Food Hall. At first we want to buy some Indonesian-Nestle-Pure-Life-Mineral-Water, but there's only damned Mineral Waters such as Equil and Evian over there. So we decided to buy a bottle of Evian (that actually worth a pack of Magnum) for two plus two packs of the new Magnum Choco-Cappuccino (Yup, you're right. I'm that insane to munch 2 Magnums in a day). Then we go home by Taxi, like we do while we go here.
But still, there's only ONE pain to get healed up; The RSBI Test of SMAN 81 Jakarta. I really wanted to attend this school but I failed at the International Class test so yeah, I ended up registered myself to this test.
Well, gotta fix the sidebar and the Magnumifique Revue. See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment