29.6.11

H-1 until Franssenificus' Sixteen!

Dear Tango-Juliet-Foxtrot a.k.a. Meneer 1995 TROLLOLOL
TOMorrow is your Cakeday, eh? I found this (okay I know this is very inappropriate since you're my nothing ;p)

Yes it's true, but instead, We Prosper Each Other~ Uh-oh how I missed our perdanizeraving21st x tomm1995photography heyday in deviantART, your TROLLOLOL intro of How I met The Fotografie Wereld, your non-photography college major, Your Bitchy Bestfie with the initial AA, "I won't sell my LG for a BlackBerry because Hell Yeah it's so darned Expensive", All-night-random-blabbers on Facebook, "They are Your Teachers No matter what~", etc. etc. etc. YOU SPEAK LIKE MY DAD TROLLOLOL~

Well like I promised to you I'll try to bring ANGGITA+FRANSSEN visual works (like we always dreaming for) to life. BTW, I'll finish my Hilarious 'Salahgaul-Hartelijk-Gefeliciteerd' card for you today cause Your day is TOMorrow ;p

P.S. - Sorry for stealing the -ssen from your surname and make it commercially mine. I'll throw it away if you like.

Let's bring back that TJFranssen x ASPermata heyday into deviantART!

Jakarta, June 29, 2011. 02:06 AM/09:06 PM (GMT +7:00/+1:00)
Your honorable-but-not-reliable Fake Franssen ;p
Anggita S. Permata

No comments:

Post a Comment