But to turned out my hubbubs into laughters, I tried to watch the OSAVISTEEN DVD which is, turned out like a shit, but a wee-bit better than the yearbook. And suddenly when the credits Popped up, this song became its BGM*.
YUSH FELLABLOGGAHS. He's the hilarious-yet-insane-pedo-looking French YouTube phenomenon (people said He's even better, or maybe insane, than Norman or SinJo. Well IDEK); named FRANSOA! But actually name's Claude François (Yush fellabloggahs Fransoa is the way you pronounce François properly, got it, mon amie?). The title is "Kalau Saya Kaya" (or "If I Were a Rich Man" in English). A translation of the same hilarious song by him that originally titled "Si J'Avais Un Marteau" (that evidently means "If I Were A HAMMER"!!!). He don't make me go aw, but he make me go TROLLOLOLOLOL instead.
OH MAN I CAN'T STAND COMPOSING THIS ENTRY ANYMORE TROLLOLOLOLOOOLLLL~
For more LOLz PLEASE DO ESCAPE HERE or BETTER GO HERE instead. And for even more LOLz follow @fransoaasia and tweet 'em "Saya pengen banget jadi kaya seperti Oom!"
P.S. - He kinda reminds me of Bertrand Antolin. Just Google it for more LOLz.
And, oh, Another Bonus from me Before I leave. ADU-ADU-ADUUUUUHHHHH~
"AH UDAH AH GA GA GAKUAAATTTT~" sang 7icons while they look at this.
Ya sudahlah, Enjoy become rich like Monsieur Frans does~
*BGM=Background Music -_-

No comments:
Post a Comment