1.8.11

RAN(ggitassen)DOMOSITY #5 - What a Comeback!

Hai thar Fellabloggahs! Long time no see! Sorry for lurking this bibliotheque for a really, really long time. High School's Hotel-Alpha-Romeo-Sierra-Hotel, LITERALLY. I mean, SRSLY; LDKM, Cinematography, 4 floors and more than 400 classes of Moving Class, Nihon Kurabu, OSIS/MPK, SRSLY It's like HOLEY SHIZ! But I've been (kinda) comfortable with my new friends at school actually, because I've got new additional bitches (yay!), then the well-known local free (Yes buddy, those zines are totally FREE! So we have to be an early bird by arrived at school earlier to grab 'em -_-) High School Zines like Provoke! and OUCH!, that I've been drooling ever since I'm on Middle School, is available in my school! (Ooh how nice if I could know the Repro of Provoke! in my school too :3) And fall for Perdanicarus AGAIN :) And It's Ramadan again. BOOYA!

And since that energy-saving-version of our beloved Uncle Google, Blackle, happened, I just realized that my previous layout is really, really monochromatic (without any single touch of colour!) and WHITE! It's pretty ironic since white screen really wastes energy (even though I've been using Online Leaf's Standby Plugin -_-). And so I decided to invert my layout into BLACK! No no no no, NOT Rebecca Black indeed .__.
My mind starts to said "BLACK??? NO! I don't want it to be monochromatic again!" So then, I splatter a touch of TURQUOISE! Since I drooling over Blue way too much, and I'm not really into green, Turquoise's a pretty nice blue-green mashup though. So, what do you think; A Blast or A Mess? Don't hesitate to ask!

And, well, a Stealing Tagging Homework! This one is called "Hogwarts' Sorting Hat". Waiting for beta testing on Pottermore baby!

GRYFFINDOR


[X] You’ve never done illegal drugs. (weed isn’t illegal in Hogwarts)
[X] You have a lot of friends
[X] You get along with everyone
[X] You haven’t made fun of someone for at least two months
[X] You love soccer
[ ] You love baseball
[X] You’re into writing and art
[X] Favourite music genre is pop/rock
[X] You believe in “innocent until proven guilty” theory
[ ] One of your favourite colours is red or gold
[X] You get good grades at school (Doesn’t count Math! -_-)
[X] One of the worst things you can do is lie
[X] You plan on going to college/university


Total: 11

HUFFLEPUFF


[X] You’re content with mostly everything in your life right now.
[X] You laugh a lot.
[ ] You like to follow trends.
[X] Politics suck.
[X] You love to swim
[ ] Water polo is awesome
[ ] Pink is one of your favorite colors
[ ] Black is morbid & depressing
[ ] You’re an optimist.
[ ] You’re completely straight-edged.
[X] You’re very emotional
[ ] Rap, R&B, & hip-hop is your favorite music genre
[X] You don’t believe in going steady at a young age.
[X] You’ve made fun of at least one person this week.


Total: 7

RAVENCLAW


[ ] You’re depressed to a certain extent.
[X] You like to read.
[X] You appreciate theater & arts.
[X] Sports suck.
[X] You’re shy.
[X] Loyalty is the MOST important thing in a relationship.
[X] Hate is completely unneeded.
[X] Indie is your favourite genre of music.
[X] Every once in a while you have little anger outbursts.
[X] Lying is sometimes okay.
[X] Blue is one of your favorite colors.
[ ] Serious is better than funny.


Total: 10

SLYTHERIN


[X] There’s at least one person you hate.
[ ] Basketball is a good sport.
[X] Football is amazing.
[X] Black is a cool color.
[X] You’ve lied about something serious.
[X] You’re a very deep person.
[ ] You have considered suicide.
[X] Very loyal.
[ ] You like metal.
[X] They make school seem more important than it is.
[X] You’re scared to grow up.
[ ] You’ve done drugs in the past month
[X] Anger is one of your primary feelings.
[X] You have trust issues.
[ ] Guilty until proven innocent.


Total: 9

So I'm a Half-blood witch, in a 5th year of Gryffindor. NICE! :D

P.S. - I think I'm gonna have to link Maghfirasari Adhani up cause she actually have zillions of Quizzes (like my Stealing Tagging Homework) that I can do!

1 comment: