Firstly, today John Lennon will turn 70 if he's still alive. And Google make a doodle to honor his birthday. If we press the letter "E" on the Google doodle, it'll play the video set of the doodle and a bit of his song "Imagining".
Also, I've added one more thing on my wishlist. It's Fixed Gear Bicycles a.k.a. Fixie!
Modified Fixie is as cute as a pixie!
Buuuuttttt I have an embarrassing confession: I can't ride a bike. AT ALL!!! So I have to practicing to ride a bike first before I could get a Fixie!
Oh yeah, INA 1-7 URU. NURDIN TURUN!!!. Hell yeah, don't talk about that again. (Suarez rules!)
Meanwhile, I visit Tokyobanhbao's blog, she tells us something to learn today, and I'm saying "Damn it's fawkin' true!" (Click the picture to see the larger image! or Click the word "Tokyobanhbao" to go to her site and view the French version!
Department store's fitting room mirror is terribly evil, says Tokyobanhbao
Then yesterday I watched @jojoagoogoo's vlog. And it left me speechless. Smart Jojo it's smart! (click the word "VLOG" to watch!).
My friends have a love drunk, and I'm started to get another love drunk (still with him of course). Damn I hope you come back to Twitter, Chocolade Hagelslag! Euro 2012 is now on qualifying season! Watching Netherlands match is not the same without you! (Because You're Dutch, dude! Tee-hee-hee!)
P.S.: On Tom Franssen's newest Fb Profile Picture, there's something 'different' with his nose. Is it for real or just a Photoshop Malfunction??? Pinocchio Franssen -__-"


No comments:
Post a Comment