21.10.10

Errr, Tom, yesterday's the 20th day of the 10th month of the year 2010, right?

Fellabloggahs, long time no post! I just came back from Yogyakarta and that city left me speechless. Maybe I'll post about it tomorrow. Sharing the moment, Franssen says. Tee-hee-hee :DDDD
However, many of my friends at school are chasing the "memorable-yet-beauty" date for them to showing their love to their own crushes, and some single friends of their own keep asking for 'PJ' (PJ=Pajak Jadian, in English means; if you officially in a relationship, then you should treat all of your friends to celebrate your love. Usually in cash money or meal treats in canteen). And I've got two of my besties stick together with their own yesterday, on 20-10-2010. It make me envy them more TT^TT

And, talk about the title, why I mentioned Tom? Some of you may said "Oh come on why don't you both just proclaimed the relationship??? You're awesomely unmatched! Double photographer fell in love with each other woooo~" But I'll surely said "No, I'm not ready.".
Honestly, we both not ready. He said "I love you as a friend" but it doesn't enough for me.
Some people who don't know Tom yet keep asking "Hey, are you in a relationship with Tom Franssen" or "Tom Franssen who?" or "How did you know Tom? Where, why, and how?" or maybe "Ah-wee-some! How did you know him?" Well I'll explain it all.

I know him from Judith's deviantART and at first I watch his gallery to add watchers, "Maybe he'll watch me back and I'll gain watchers!" I thought. 3 months later I'm started to tease him. But on October (when he officially a tweep called @tomm1995photo) I follow him on Twitter (I follow every single favorite deviant on dA I adore, just so you know) and we started to flooding each other's DMs.
Time flows, and just months after that I'm started to loves every single photographs he made. Awkward, yet interesting. A new pen friend from an ex-colonialist country. Some people said "Aaaahhh you always close with the colonials tee hee". Damn stop joking bitch Dutch is not as evil as you think -__-a Just get closer to the citizens and you'll know Netherlands from the citizen's point of view.

Back to Tom. Something terribly funny happened. Every time I woke up from my bed in the morning my mention always flooded with him. And finally months before Christmas I started to got a crush on him. Photographic spell! Yeah \m/.
On 2010 I got an Erotomania on him. ROTFL fall in love with a stranger TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLLLL very amusing, even it's driving me stomachache at first. Yeah, that erotomania still on me. Sharing the moment just like Franssays!
But I'm waaaaaayyyyyy too frontal until make him suspended from Twitter. My friend try to ask "Is he a Gay?" and I ask him but we argue too hard and he was terribly insane.
Okay, I've learned something. "Being gay isn't wrong" and "Sometimes it's easier to push the door even there's a sign 'pull' on it. That means sometimes it's easier to push out your bestfriends rather than pull them back to your heart".

Ah Tom I miss the old times we had. It driving me galau. You know galau? Well galau is some kind of feeling that we're feeling confused about either lovelife or actual life. Zeggen "kaas"!!!

Lessons for today: Being in a relationship is not just about 'good day' and 'memorable date' or that other thingy. It needs commitment and believing in each other. If not, it'll be just a fake relationship.

Well I gadda go. Nigga I got bunch of photos of Study Tour waiting to be uploaded and tagged on Facebook! Afscheid vrienden!

No comments:

Post a Comment