Hell-oh readers! Sorry I'm rarely post on the past several days, because I just passed the First Al Azhar Try Out with zillion 9th grader kiddos from 21 Al Azhar junior high schools all around Indonesia! And the questions looks familiar-yet-trapping. Especially math and physics, what I've been learned on the previous days suddenly burst. Bahasa is easier; just read and absorb. Except English, my grammar is terribly wrecked. I think my TOEFL score getting lower, need something to delicate my tastebuds that sensitive of great treats~
Ngomong-ngomong 'makanan enak', es krim jaman gue SD, Walls Magnum, ada lagi! Masih dengan coklat tebalnya yang super duper dewa. Tapi sekarang coklatnya pake #BelgianChocolate; coklat yang mahadewa. Tapi setelah 6 kali gue cari di 4 minimarket dan 2 warung kecil, ternyata es krim super dewa ini...STOKNYA ABIS DIMANA-MANA! Bahkan hypermarket terkemuka macem Carrefour pun kehabisan stok Magnum juga! Mungkin karena iklannya yang terlalu berlebihan dan stigma #BelgianChocolate di mata orang-orang itu 'Coklat paling dahsyat se Benelux dan se Dunia' kali ya jadinya ada krisis Magnum begini... tapi setelah gue liat Facebook dan Twitter official nya, mereka mengabarkan bahwa mulai 12-14 November es krim mewah itu bakal dibagiin gratis di Senayan City, dan bakal menyusul di kota-kota lain. (maaf ga ngasih gambar, takut ngileeerrrrr) Langsung deh gua janjian sama @HawaIndah @ricamelyananta @vegafirdausina hari Sabtu atau Minggu ini, demi es krim ganteng yang bahkan lebih ganteng dari Klaas Jan Huntelaar ini (ada ga persamaan Huntelaar sama es krim git?).
Talking about 'great treats', the ice cream that have been exists since I'm on the elementary, Walls Magnum, is now available again! Still with its thick chocolate that super duper god-like. But now the chocolate uses #BelgianChocolate; the super god-like chocolate. But after 6 times I'm looking for it in 4 convenience stores and 2 small kiosks, this super god-like ice cream is...OUT OF STOCK EVERYWHERE! Even leading hypermarkets such as Carrefour having lack of the Magnum stock too! Maybe it's because the TV ad that seems over-teasing and the #BelgianChocolate stigma on people's eye is 'The most epic chocolate all over Benelux and World', so the Magnum crisis happens... but after I check out their official Facebook and Twitter, that starting from November 12-14 they'll held a giveaway of that fancy ice cream at Senayan City, and will followed in other cities. (sorry for not giving pictures, I'm afraid you'll mouthwateriiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg) And I'm directly make appointment with @HawaIndah @ricamelyananta @vegafirdausina this Saturday or Sunday, for this handsome ice cream that even handsomer than Klaas Jan Huntelaar (is there's something same between Huntelaar and ice cream git?)
Dan kayaknya gue bakal les bahasa Belanda pas nungguin kelulusan. Entah karena apa gue pengen banget bisa bahasa ini. Udah ya kepala gue mau meledak nih kayak bom atom. Sekali lagi maaf gaada gambarnya.
And maybe I'll take Dutch course while waiting for graduation. I have no idea why I really want to best this language. That's all. My head will exploded like an atomic bomb. Once again sorry I don't relate any pictures.
Congrats to Jonathan Favreau, the dude who wrote Barrack Obama's speech. He wrote the speech tidy in a beautiful way!
EDIT: The video of Obama's speech on UI now available on YouTube! And Walls is starting to supplying the lack of Magnum stocks by sending them to several convenience stores! Hoo-yeah!
EDIT: The video of Obama's speech on UI now available on YouTube! And Walls is starting to supplying the lack of Magnum stocks by sending them to several convenience stores! Hoo-yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment