Penasaran, akhirnya Maret 2010 gue menemukan info bahwa ternyata Pez, permen terkenal yang ditemukan di Austria 80 tahun lalu dan selalu mengeluarkan dispenser unik yang bisa dikoleksi tiap tahunnya itu, ngeluarin koleksi dispenser Thomas & Friends! Sayangnya cuma 3: Thomas, James, Percy. Tapi ya gapapa lah. Akhirnya gue ke Lion Superindo dan beli dispenser Thomas dan Percy. Sayangnya sekarang dispenser Pez yang Thomas kondisinya udah kayak hantu pastor di pemakaman Jeruk Purut: TANPA KEPALA. Itu berkat kekejaman Rakha, segumpal mentega India berkategori umur balita yang celakanya merupakan adik saya. Kini kedua Thomas bersekongkol untuk menghancurkan Kerkrade dan Pulau Sodor (oke gue mulai ngarang yang aneh-aneh).
December 25, 2009, I'm started to become Tumblr addict for the first time and I become an avid deviant, that's also the time where Tom first talk oh-so-long with me until my ass' temperature raising and my little brother is having a crush over a steamie named Thomas from the movie titled "Thomas & Friends" that finally make me having a crush over him too. Why? Because name's THOMAS, and he's UberCute. If his name is not Thomas (e.g.: Dono the Steamie) maybe I wouldn't drooling over him as my brother does. This is honest without any compliments. I even turn my caps on when I type THOMAS.
Curious, finally on March 2010 I found the info that Pez, that hype candy that invented in Austria 80 years ago and always launch unique-yet-collectible dispensers every year launches, a Thomas & Friends dispenser collection! Unfortunately there's just 3: Thomas, James, Percy. But never mind. And finally I go to Lion Superindo and I bought the Thomas and Percy dispenser. Unluckily now the Thomas Pez dispenser ones is now looks like Jeruk Purut Cemetery's pastor phantom: HEADLESS. Thanks to Rakha's cruelty, he's some kind of toddler Indian butter and unfortunately he's my brother. Now both of Thomas conspire to destroy Kerkrade and Island of Sodor (okay I'm starting to composing a weird story).
![]() |
| Percy, the youngest of all steamie in Sodor. |
![]() |
| James, the vein steamie. He looks fat here -__-" |
![]() |
| Thomas, the lead blue steamie. |
Dan setelah gue cek lagi websitenya Pez, mereka baru ngeluarin Thomas & Friends Gift Set Tin! Jadi di dalamnya ada 4 dispenser (Thomas, James, Gordon, Henry) plus 6 permen. Serunya lagi, kalengnya bisa dipake buat nyimpen benda-benda lain setelah Pez nya lo makan semua! Keren kan?
And after I check Pez's website again, they just launched the Thomas & Friends Gift Set Tin! So it contains 4 dispensers (Thomas, James, Gordon, Henry) plus 6 candies. Another fun thing, the tin can be used to store another stuffs after you eat all the Pez! How cool is that?
![]() |
| A tin full of joy! LOL |
Credits: Pez.com




No comments:
Post a Comment