Oke ganti topik gan, setelah gue jadi fans beratnya Tokyobanhbao dengan membaca blognya tiap hari gue terinspirasi buat bikin blog gue ditulis dalam dua bahasa! Karena Google Translate gabakal pernah bisa nerjemahin "Franssen-ified English" gue gimanapun juga. Dan masih inget post gue tentang sebagian kamera-kamera tercinta milik bokap gue? Kamera yang namanya English Breakfast Tea (sekarang Franz Ferdinand Fredricksen) dan New York Blabbers (sekarang Edward Berenstein-Hudson) sekarang hidup lagi karena kakak gue yang lagi baik hati waktu itu membelikan gue DUA ROL film Kodak ColorPlus 36-200 (karena hasil cetakan ASA 400 bakalan blur kalo dicetak gede-gede dan kakak gue tau itu) yang selama ini gue inginkan (sebenernya gue pengennya Agfa atau Fujicolor Superia gitu, tapi seperti kata Tuk Dalang di Upin & Ipin "Bagus lah ini! Berkat!" jadi ya syukuri saja lah)! Yippie! Bedankt Zuster!
Hallo fellabloggahs! Ik ben hier! ENOUGH USING DUUUUUUUUTTTTTTCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Okay guys I've been crazed. And it seems that I don't care about disasters in Indonesia here but actually it's enough for me to give the hashtag #prayandactforindonesia neither a special post about it. Sorry I can't help much. However I still care about it, though ^^
Okay, change topic dude, after I become Tokyobanhbao's biggest fan by reading her blog all day I'm inspired to make my blog written in bilingual! Because Google Translate can never translate my "Franssen-ified English" though. And did you remember my post about some of my dad's awesome cameras? The camera named English Breakfast Tea (now Franz Ferdinand Fredricksen) and New York Blabbers (now Edward Berenstein-Hudson) is now alive again because my sister that being kind-hearted at that moment bought me TWO ROLLS of Kodak ColorPlus 36-200 film (because ASA 400's results will be fuckin' blur if printed in terribly huge size and my sister knows that) that I've been drooling for centuries (actually I wanted for Agfa or Fujicolor Superia, but like Tuk Dalang on Upin & Ipin said "Ah, this is grace!" so I have to be grateful of this)! Yippie! Bedankt Zuster!
![]() |
| They'll be the soulmate of Edward and Franz, from now on <3 |
*komen foto Fb*
Tom: LOL wallpaper HP lo muka gua lololol
Anggita: Maaf yang kemaren ya. JANGAN LIAT GUE NYA! Guenya jelek bin aib disini -___-"
T: Okelah
A: ...
Seluruh anak jadi ngecengin gue di Twitter karena besoknya hari pertama libur Lebaran. Maaf ya kalo jadi pake bahasa baku sebelumnya -_-Dunno why if I talk about photography my mind ALWAYS stumble upon Tom, yes, that Tom. Who always call my photographs which I call trash a masterpiece (hey you use DSLR and I'm JUST using pocket digital camera, YOURS SUPPOSED TO BE GREATER THAN A MYTHOLOGY GOD!) and laugh at my terribly wrecked Dutch grammar on Twitter in the past. Now he's terribly hard to contact: Facebook? Rarely online. deviantART? Hiatus. MSN? Always off. Tumblr? Abandoned or maybe banned. Twitter? Deleted because of that August 31 incident. BBM? Oh no Tom Franssen doesn't owned a BlackBerry fellas, so the conclusion is we hardly ever 'meet' again. But our relationship have been better since the beginning of September with a short-yet-clear apologizing method:
N.B.: Sadarkah kalian bahwa BG layout nya gue ganti? Hahaha itu tadinya iseng doang mau nyobain bisa apa engga ganti BG pake XML editor eh taunya BISA hahaha norak sekali. Headernya juga disamain sama BG biar keliatan aja aura fotografernya LOL pokoknya inilah tampilan baru bit.ly/franzxsense! Selamat menikmati!
P.S.: Don't you realize that the BG on my layout have been changed? Hahaha at first I just want to try if it's able to change the BG on the layout with the XML editor and luckily it CAN hahaha how tacky am I. I also match the header with the BG to let the photographer aura out LOL however this is the facelift of bit.ly/franzxsense! Enjoy! (English Translation by Me)
*Fb photo comments*
Tom: LOL My face on your mobile's wallpaper lololol
Anggita: Sorry for yesterday's incident. DON'T LOOK AT ME ON THIS PHOTO! I'm look bad and dumbass here -___-"
T: Okay
A:...
All kiddos started to tease me a lot on Twitter and BBM because after that express-apologize it's the first day of Eid holiday. Sorry for the usage of formal language before -_-N.B.: Sadarkah kalian bahwa BG layout nya gue ganti? Hahaha itu tadinya iseng doang mau nyobain bisa apa engga ganti BG pake XML editor eh taunya BISA hahaha norak sekali. Headernya juga disamain sama BG biar keliatan aja aura fotografernya LOL pokoknya inilah tampilan baru bit.ly/franzxsense! Selamat menikmati!
P.S.: Don't you realize that the BG on my layout have been changed? Hahaha at first I just want to try if it's able to change the BG on the layout with the XML editor and luckily it CAN hahaha how tacky am I. I also match the header with the BG to let the photographer aura out LOL however this is the facelift of bit.ly/franzxsense! Enjoy! (English Translation by Me)

No comments:
Post a Comment