This week I couldn't procrastinating anymore because there's way-too-much-to-do. Bimbel (some kind of extra lessons after school) every Tuesday and Friday, Tapluss (a bit same like bimbel but it's for students who failed in one of the exam subjects, either it's Math, Science, Indonesian or English. Or maybe all of them) every Saturday, and even my mom will submit me to Primagama/Bintang Pelajar every Monday and Wednesday soooo my spare time will be just on Thursday, Saturday (because Tapluss just costs 2 hours), and Sunday. Ah the J letter on my notebook was fucked up.
Anyways, Mrs. Sri have told us all today "These days is normal for you to be tired psychologically, because of your fears to national exam. You could use weekends to refresh your minds for a while, but remember, in class we're all playing our roles; as students and teachers. And pretend that we're playing on a TV show called 'Face The National Exam' *studentgiggles*. So play your roles wisely, okay?"
Also, I've marked 6 of Senior Highs I'll maybe attend (3 government-owned, 3 private-owned):
Government Owned:
First, 81 SHS, Kalimalang, East Jakarta
Why here? Because I dream to attend their International class! So I could go study to either Germany or Netherlands!
Second, 71 SHS, Kalimalang, East Jakarta
Why here? Because it's my mom's pick. I don't know much about this school -__-
And last, 103 SHS, Mawar Merah, Klender, East Jakarta
Why here? Again, this is also my mom's pick. Trivia: My sister have attend this school!
Private Owned:
First, Al Azhar 4 SHS Kemang Pratama, Bekasi, West Java.
Why here? Because I've attend Al Azhar for almost 9 years and I've been comfortable with the environment. But the consequences if I attend this school is:
- I'll wear same batik, from Elementary to Senior High
- I'll meet the same schoolmates, and
- I'll face the same killer teachers -__-
Second, Labschool Rawamangun SHS, Rawamangun, East Jakarta
Why here? I have no idea for this school -__-a
And last, Global Prestasi School SHS, Kalimalang, Bekasi, West Java
Why here? When I was younger (fourth grader for exact) I visit this school for a competition and having a sneak peek of classes there. And I imagine a mash up of classes in HSM and Danny Phantom. But suddenly I'm a bit pessimist to this school because of Kak Enta's testimonies (she's a senior of mine). She said;
"This school using moving class system, and then, you won't leave home without homework. Also, exam everyday! It drives me fatigue! But anyways, it's a fun fun fun school!"
Indonesian paper waiting to be typed. Gotta go typing! Kthxbai~ :D
No comments:
Post a Comment