18.12.10

Me Got A Silly Bandz: Original and Fo Real!

Remember this post when I'm drooling over Silly Bandz and wishing they were mine? Now I own it and luckily IT'S ORIGINAL! Not fakes nor replicas! It's the dinosaur one.









#frequentlyaskedquestions in my society about my Silly Bandz:
Where do you bought 'em? And how bucks do I need to grab 'em?
Actually on a thread on Kaskus, it's IDR 80K (including shipping fee). You also can asked my sister to buy it for you. Just DM me your address and what kind of pack do you want (but it's only for several people I've known personally, sorry)
What's the difference between this and the fake ones?
It's made from 100% pure silicone. Durable, long lasting, and won't easily snapped. And try to burn 'em, they won't be burnt!
How much  bandz you'll get on a pack?
Actually 24, but on these photos I only show you 18 bandz because my sister took 6 of them -__-
What models available for me to choose?
Look out here

Hope my FAQ will help you! Happy Silly-Seeking!

No comments:

Post a Comment