Buy the Twin Lens Holga with Color Flash at the Photojojo Store!

Buy the You-Vision Video Glasses at the Photojojo Store!

Buy the Fuji Instax 210 Wide Instant Camera at the Photojojo Store!

Buy the Gorillapod at the Photojojo Store!

Buy the Chalkboard Speech Bubble at the Photojojo Store!

Buy the The 360 Spinner Pano Camera at the Photojojo Store!

Buy the The Camera Lens Mug at the Photojojo Store!

Buy the Fisheye, Macro, and Wide Angle Camera Phone Lenses at the Photojojo Store!

Buy the You-Vision Video Glasses at the Photojojo Store!

Buy the Fuji Instax 210 Wide Instant Camera at the Photojojo Store!

Buy the Gorillapod at the Photojojo Store!

Buy the Chalkboard Speech Bubble at the Photojojo Store!

Buy the The 360 Spinner Pano Camera at the Photojojo Store!

Buy the The Camera Lens Mug at the Photojojo Store!

Buy the Fisheye, Macro, and Wide Angle Camera Phone Lenses at the Photojojo Store!
I'm drooling over Photojojo since I'm on Tumblr, and so do Tom. Although I don't celebrate Christmas, don't you ever mind to buy me these on December 25 (or later), I'll humbly receive it with love. But if you can't it doesn't matter. I'll save my own money and if it's enough I'll grab 'em all!

No comments:
Post a Comment