Actually I'm forced to watch this yesterday, at Blitz Megaplex Grand Indonesia. But after the movie finished I REALLY don't regret it. Instead of regretting it, I keep honor Disney and Daft Punk. Because of them this movie raved. The math of Tron is: Disney + Daft Punk + Futuristic Thingy + RealD 3D = Tron: Legacy.
This movie told us about 27-year-old-guy named Sam Flynn (Garrett Hedlund) who's curious about his father, Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges), which is lose mysteriously. Then someone his father know told him where do he can find his father. Curious, he tried to visit his father's arcade and suddenly he entered the Grid; a place where his father trapped for 20 years (Sam's 7 when his father lose). There, he meet Quorra (Olivia Wilde). His father's student from the Grid which is the last ISO found by his father (SPOILER ALERT!). Together, they tried to find the way out of the Grid so Sam and his Dad could go back home.
Okay, maybe that's enough. For further awesomeness just watch by yourself. I'm way too cruel this time so I wouldn't give you any spoiler. There'll be many, many surprises. And you'll find an unbeliveable ending.
Once again. Give applause to Walt Disney Pictures and Daft Punk!

No comments:
Post a Comment