What do you like most about your hometown?
From its leisure aspect; F&Bs, Travelling spots, and easy-to-find Flea Markets
Who was your favorite friend growing up?
None of 'em all, they turned arrogant nowadays. I'd prefer #OSVN kiddos~
What was your favorite childhood activity?
Doodling on My Wall Room
What was your best christmas that you remember?
No I'm not celebrating Christmas -_-
Who was your favorite teacher?
I REALLY CONFUSED TO PICK ONE BECAUSE THEY ALL ARE WEE BIT NICE.
What was your favorite meal at school or to get in your lunch?
All things from the buffet. Mbak Siti + Mbak Eko's stall and sometimes Mbak Tus'
What was your favorite school subject?
Arts. HELL YEAH MY ART LESSON AT SCHOOL IS BAND JAM!!!
What was your favorite school trip?
The-very-first-and-last-Study-Tour-to-Yogyakarta. Don't miss the MASS TRANCE PART hurrhurrhurr
What is your favorite month?
S/S months! F/W is not really good although I'm born in F/W months (December)
What is your favorite season?
HELL-YEAH-SUMMER!!!!
What is your favorite animal?
Puppies (especially Huskies), Kittens, Half-breed Persian Cats.
What is your favorite style e.g. goth, emo, punk, trendy?
Fashion Blogger+Lookbook style. But I'm personally a Casuandrogyny person who mixes all retail brands (such as Marks & Spencer, Pull & Bear, Zara, etc.) with unbranded-but-pretty-much-awesome stuffs.
What is your favorite theme park?
NOOOOOO I'VE NEVER BEEN TO THE INTERNATIONAWESOME THEME PARKS! ALL I KNOW IS DUFAN. LAAAAAMEEEEE!!!!!!! D:
What is your favorite theme park ride?
Anything extreme, but majorly Roller Coasters.
What is your favorite TAKE AWAY food?
Big Bite dogs from 7-Eleven.
What is your favorite item of technology?
Actually Imma Apple fan, but since I found out about the Greeney Droid-ey, I'm kinda in love with Google's too. Especially Nexus.
What piece of technology would you love to own?
A Super Huge 27" iMac for my rooooooommmmmm!!!!!!!!!!
What type of car would you like to own?
Somekind like Mazda 2. Yes, Mazda 2. Or maybe Nissan Fairlady Z? Oh holy indecisiveness!
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
PARIS!!! I've been tired with Amsterdam though -_-"
What is your favorite smell?
Smell of the Unread Books mixed with a wee-bit note of Magnum's Premium Belgian Chocolate.
What is your favorite method of transport e.g. train , plane car?
Bike. Either Bike or Motorbike.
What is your favorite band?
Owl City.
What is your favorite item of clothing?
Marks & Spencer Autograph Oversized Pants from my only Gran.
What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
I'm not a Drinker, but since I've been drunk accidentally (cause I don't know if the drink contains alcohol) Blue Curacao + Lemon Tonic sounds pretty good.
What is your favorite non alcoholic beverage?
Any sodas Slushied. Since my digestion is a Carbon-intolerance and Lactose-intolerance type.
Who is your favorite comedian?
WAY TOO MUCH!!!
What is your favorite soap opera?
None. Indonesian Soap Operas sucks.
What is your favorite major television show e.g. LOST, DH?
Glee! Too bad they're have reached the finale T.T
Do you prefer recording to VCR , DVD or HDD?
DVD, but sometimes HDD too.
Do you want television to digitally switch over?
No
Are you afraid of spiders?
Not much
Are you afraid or snakes?
Yup!
Are you afraid of anything silly e.g. socks?
I do afraid of several silly things, but I'm majorly Anuptaphobic (fear of BEING FOREVER ALONE)
Are you against things you dont understand e.g. homophobic?
Nope. Cuz I dunno what r doz thing is.
Are you afraid of the recession?
JAAAAAAAAAAAA IK BEN SHOPAHOLIIIIIIICCCCCCC
Do you worry about how people perceive you?
Unfortunately YUSH I DO.
Do you enjoy your job?
I'm a Unemployment at the moment but I do hate my job as a student -_-
Do you grit your teeth when people make a comment to you or do you speak up?
Eye rolled + Nail Nibbling + Sweating -__-"
Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
HAWTTIE!
Do you wear no coat even if its freezing?
No no no no no, I'll wear a coat or at least layered clothes.
If you couldn't have children would you adopt?
IDK.
If you were going to die ( morbid i know ) would you donate your money to a charity if there was no one else to give it to ?
Definitely.
Are you a tea or coffee person?
Actually both, but since I can't drink Coffee at home I'm majorly grouped into a Tea Person.
What is your favorite holiday eg halloween , xmas , easter?
Eid Al Adha. Slaughtering Cow and Goat = Barbeque Party hurrhurrhurr. Oh hell yeah LDLs. But not all beef and lamb, some of it we gave for neighbors around us in need.
Do you prefer Disney or Warner Bros?
Disney. Classic ones. Period.
Do you like your appearance at this moment?
Hell-no-vetica
Would you have plastic surgery?
NOOOOOOOO my nose would be more terrible than MJ's -_-"
Would you want to be a celebrity?
Sounds nice
Would you appear on Big Brother?
No no no no, I think I'll be deported first -_-
Would you pass on this tag?
No comments:
Post a Comment