29.1.11

Supernatural Thomassen Lens has Creep Me Out

Fellabloggahs! Happy vrijdag! Sorry for long time no post and creep you with the title -__-
So, yeah, when we visit my Gran's garden villa in Garut, Thomassen (our family's Kodak M1093 IS pocket cam) suddenly possesed. HOW COME?
*ahem* So here's the story; one night I tried to capture the Teak trees in the dark. Then I enable the flash, suddenly I take a look at the results and found out there's a big, bright circle. And I'm sure it's a haunted orb remembering in Indonesia the lost spirits and phantoms mostly lives under a big tree, and according to my former orbs hunter fella, @vegafirdausina, who has captured many orbs and the expert in orb-ology.
So, is it just a water drops/dust or is it really those lost spirits and phantoms? I take it in the dry season!
If that's really phantom orbs, Meneer Thomassen should be retired earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment