29.1.11

Zaterdag Ziplock and Canon's Sixtieth Goddess of Dawn

Happy Zaterdag Middag Fellabloggahs! I just ate my third Magnum of this Week. Jeez I never eat three Magnums in a row on a week for the rest of my life even when they started to missing for metamorphosis! Walls Walls is it any Skinny-friendly-version-of-the-ravishing-yet-devilish-and-also-delirious-Magnum? I'm scared that Belgian Chocolate and French Vanilla and also the Californian Almonds then the Chocolate Truffle Sauce will add some fat on me! NOOOOOO!!!!!
Anyways, after Thomassen possessed I decided to got him retired and hire the new one, the Canon EOS 60D, which will named Perseus Eos Ferdinandssen. Why Perseus? I take the name 'Perseus' from the book which is now a major motion picture 'Percy Jackson and The Olympians' and the movie 'Clash of the Titans'. A demigod's name. In 'Percy Jackson' Perseus is Poseidon's son, but in COTT Perseus is Zeus' son. Either Zeus' or Poseidon's, I love the name Perseus so damn much. And even Thomas the Tank Engine's friend named Percy which is a nickname for Perseus. It matches the name EOS; who is the Goddess of Dawn in Greek Mythology. Ferdinandssen itself is an acronym of Ferdinand+Franssen. Greek name ends with random Surname -__- With Perseus beside me, I'll prove that "Hey yo people! Thomas Franssen's muse can take and make photographs too!"






Credits: dpreview.com

Crave it! A mix of 3 of its siblings; 550D a.k.a. Rebel T2i's sensor, 50D's Autofocus, and 7D's HD Movie Capability! What a miraculous tool ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment