The Tourist
Actually forced to watch this (sometimes I watch several movies I don't really like because it's forced either by my mom or sist :p). Yeah although this movie is too mature for me but for some reason I started to like it because the actions! Yay to Jolie and Depp who pops my eyes! :D This movie is the reason I want to visit Venice someday (or maybe Como Lake as he suggest)
Despicable Me
Okay okay I know I'm sooooo late with this, but I have no regrets after watching it. My scheduled DVD marathon makes it possible. Although the ending is so like "Wait, WHAT? THAT'S IT???" I still enjoy it, especially these two fluffeh thingy; Minions and (of course) AGNES!
Just so you know, I'm a movie mania, so from now on I'll write my review about the movie I've watch! :D




No comments:
Post a Comment