Today Indonesia lost two most well-known public figures; a businessman named Sudwikatmono and a composer named Elfa Secioria. R.I.P. for them both.
Then to our favorite non-fiction comedy author Raditya Dika; WHY WOULD HE CARE MUCH ABOUT TELETUBBIES??? (For further info read HERE).
Well today I also got my Sinful Notes book (Re: Report Book/Card), and got the average score about 82-83.
Then I reminded with what Government said sounds like this:
Two scores which is determine your graduation is 60% from National Exam and 40% from Report Card.Jeez, I'll feel dumb these months! Why what we've studied on 3 years will be determined IN JUST 2 DAYS? Oh Governments Y U SO MEAN?
Anyways, those guys above is my new starstruck; that cute dude named Garrett Hedlund, and that adorbz kiddo named Kodi Smit McPhee. I'll tell you all my starstruck next time <3


No comments:
Post a Comment