28.2.11

Where The Hell Does the Word "C'est Magnumifique!" Comes?

Happy Ma(gnum)andag Fellabloggahs! Hope your Maandag is even more Magnumificent than mine~ And I'm so happy that if I create one more post this blog will conquer the number of post that Human-Flesh-Avalanche-Online-Diary ever made. 118!!! Whoopeeeeee!!!!!

Ever wonder since when I started to make "C'EST MAGNUMIFIQUE!!!" as my signature language? Well here that goes~
Started from the new Magnum Era, I always scream "HOLY MAGNUMIFICEEEEENNNNTTTTTTTTT I GADDA TWEET DIS TO DA @MyMagnumID!!!" everytime I found Walls freezer full of Magnums or Walls Magnum Freezer fully loaded with all flavors of Magnum because that time Magnum is a bit harsh to find.
Got it? MAGN(UM)IFICENT. If you still don't got it go grab your Magnum Gold. And yesterday I just changed it into C'EST MAGNUMIFIQUE because in Indonesia Magnum's main image is "Fancy Deliciousness" and I just realized that French language suits it so I just made it. MAGN(UM)IFIQUE. Le-Lame~ And maybe next month I'll change it into ES MAGNUMIFICO! Yes. MAGN(UM)IFICO.

Kinda lame-o to post this useless thing. Ah I just jumbled the things. Maybe I should put Magnum Cafe Report after Java Jazz Festival. C'est Magnumifque -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment