27.2.11

My own Magnum Cafe Reportage is Not Cancelled. It's Just...Postponed.

RAPID ANNOUNCEMENT FELLABLOGGAHS AND MAGNUM SEEKERS!!!! I gotta make this quick so I wouldn't disappoint y'all :") First of all I'd like to say sorry to @MyMagnumID. Whatever happens C'est Magnumifique! So *sob* let's explain the main point of this postponing.

So, because the Al-Azhar 4 SHS test that take longer time than I've thought before, also, my lame-o parents who make me go to shopping mall alone as a sin, plus, Kemang Pratama is way-too-far from the Jakarta Capital Region (Grand Indonesia for exact), so with all my regretfulness to y'all Fellabloggahs Magnum Seekers and Le Magnumifique HQs I REALLY HAVE TO POSTPONE THIS REPORTAGE! Big, Huge, Giant, Gigantic, Enormously sorry. I'm such a Fancy Little Liar y'know (OH DUMB-DUMB STOP BLAMING YOURSELF!!!)

Kay, maybe I'll move the date into March 5, 2011. After Taplus (it'll be active again on March baby!). Because that's the only weekend I have. Sondre Lerche and Corinne Bailey Rae still on my list though. But i'll match 'em with my schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment