15.2.11

Name's M1093 IS, Kodak Family, but my alias is Thomassen

Me on Anggitassen's cradle. We both honored to capture the Yogyakarta Keraton while she's on Study Tour!
Hello! I'm Anggitassen's partner in crime of photography! Even though I'm still a toddler, but my skill's is just like a Pro! I'm named after her 'Dutch-photography-guru-founded-from-deviantART'. Being the Fourth Camera in her history makes me feel proud. Well won't talk too much (cause I'm just a camera though ;p) Here's my complete profile:

Official Name: EasyShare M1093 IS Kohl
Alias Name/Nick: Thomas Zwart Hagelslag Fotograaf Delirium Franssen/Thomassen
Adopted in: September 2009 (to take my friend's Perseus Delta Achilles' place because he just dead D':)

Thomassen's Trivias: 
  • Imma DSLR disguised as a Pocket Camera because I capture awesomeness
  • I'm so tough even survives rough damage that caused death. Last accident happened to me was lens crush that may caused blindness even death
  • I could capture Orbs if I Possessed
  • I'm HD movie capable. As good or even better than Canon EOS, eh?
Next date with Anggitassen: Farewell photos and Graduation photos.

I'm in love with her, and she loves me too. More than a 'relationship-of-a-photographer-with-their-cameras' should be. But unfortunately I couldn't live with her much longer, her dad told me to just retired cause He'll paired Anggitassen with other cameras after she graduated from Junior High! Hope moments with her will lasts longer T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment