Okay back to the main topic.
So, my beloved partner in Photography, Thomas Zwart Hagelslag Fotograaf Delirium Franssen (or you probably know him with Thomassen as well), is now back to his normal condition after possessed months ago. And he begins to take pictures again (with my command of course, is there any camera who can work by themselves?). Here's are some of them
Unfortunately, if I graduated from Junior High, that means I HAVE to face the truth that he'll be retired and the new DSLR Dad planned to adopt will lend Thomassen's current job. Ah I have to adapt with Canon!
![]() |
| "PlaidBerryLoveHagelslagFranssen" - February 2011 |
![]() |
| "Gigantic Hand and its Awesomeness Box" - February 2011 |
![]() |
| "The Silly Way to Reach the Death" - January 2011 |
![]() |
| "A Little Hagelslag of Bokeh" - January 2011 |
![]() |
| "A Perfect way to Bokeh" - January 2011 |
![]() |
| "To (In)Finity and Beyond" - January 2011 |
![]() |
| "Life is a Mosaic Path We have to step in" - January 2011 |







No comments:
Post a Comment