8.3.11

RAN(ggitassen)DOMOSITY #1

♫ ♪ Foo Foo - Santana

Not a suitable song for this post actually fellabloggahs, hee hee. But it IS currently my #nowplaying on my iTunes,and the most Remarkable song of Santana on his JJF performance. Plus, I lost my voice caused by this song ehehehe.
Anyways, I PASS THE AL AZHAR 4 SENIOR HIGH TEST! But I'm not really excited, just a bit grateful. I don't really want to attend this school because I don't want people labeled me as "Al Azhar's Finest Product" caused by attending this not-so-Islamic School for 12 YEARS T.T Anyways here's the screenshot to prove my sayings
FULL VIEW for clearer image!

Okay, let's switch our conversation then~
So I've been craving for Magnum Cafe's Waffle d'Aristrocrat since Magnum first revealed the menu of this lovely little home of Magnumatier (mid February 2011). This is my LONGEST craving for a food (especially dessert), even when I crave Magnum for its comeback; it's not as long as this one (I crave and got my first Chocolate Truffle Nums of 2010s on mid November). MAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN I'm hungreeehhhhh when I'm first go to their homepage T.T CLICK HERE to get hungry and go straight to Grand Indonesia Shopping Town West Mall 5th Floor to quench it.

P.S. - That Norwegian-Acoustic-Antics named Sondre Lerche has just revealed his new single "Domino" from his newest same-titled-album, complete with it's tracklist! CLICK HERE to download the song and know the songs, Lerche fans! It sounds really good and very Sondre-Lerche-ish!
P.P.S. - I just found out that my Hagelslag's eye color is Hazelnut-ish-Olive. LAME-OHH! -__-

Okay, since tomorrow's English DKI Jakarta Try Out plus Religion General Exam, I have to say goodbye to y'all fellabloggahs. Recount and Report texts wants to make love with me tee hee hee ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment