11.3.11

PRAYFORTHEWORLD.

Hello there Fellabloggahs across the universe (especially near Japan)! That tsunami leave me speechless fellas! I just arrived from school to pay the Ojek and suddenly I watch TV. A massive 8,9 SR Earthquake plus Horribly-Devastating-Tsunami occurs in Japan, and soon will infected regions near Pacific Ocean (my country too!). Oh-my-God-I-can't even...
...and for the Whole World too!
In my religion (Imma Muslim FYI but I just socially respect others too) they believe that "The-Mini-Version-of Doomsday" happened every Friday. And yup. Today's Friday. So here it is, another "Doomsday-has-been-closer-baby-go-introspect-yourself" notification a la God Almighty. Thank God my family there were safe, also my "No-one-but-the-one-who-have-changed-my-entire-life" is pretty safe. So I ended up made this doodle.
Deep Condolences from Anggitassen - #prayforjapan. Made with Microsoft Paint. 03/11/11
A bit creepy, eh? Don't complaining about the "Failed-version-of-Japanese-flag-face-paint" T.T I make it with EXPRESS-DOODLE-MODE! And I think tomorrow I'll make the #prayfortheworld version, if my mom wasn't busy fiddling with Navyrette -__-

"I actually wouldn't care if all my posts will be about Japan or Philippines or Libya or whatever country that is in need of all our prayers. In fact, this should be the use of technology right?"
-via Tumblr 
 Actually, I creeped out. Even though they said it'll only occurs in Eastern Indonesia, I'm just afraid that it'll be occured in Western Indonesia too. Frightened? Yes! Oh God I don't wanna die now. I'm not sober enough to reach the most saint place in the afterlife. I still want to make myself better so please save me and all my friends.
P.S. - Yes, I'm not gonna sleep tonight. Gotta go and waiting for the end, if I survive I'll tweet it and feel free to mention me @Anggitassen if you survives too c:
P.P.S. - Have a relative/sibling/friend on Japan? Trouble in miscommunication with 'em? Wondering where and how are they at this moment? Maybe the terrific Google Person Finder could help you! (via @google)

No comments:

Post a Comment