10.4.11

Stealing Tagging Homework - 10 Survey List

Another babyskiffie survey. Dunno why but this person always have a fun survey that waiting for me to answer them. PRAISE HEEEERRRRRR~

Ten things about yourself:
1. I’m a HUUUUUUUUUUGEEEEEEEEE Procrastinator
2. I'm a heavy foodist like Bondan Winarno does.
3. I’m really into Photography. Fashion, Macro, Candids.
4. Frankly, I have Acrophobia and Claustrophobia.
5. I like crowded venues but I prefer study in a calm, quiet place.
6. Imma TEAM MAGNUM!!!
7. An Neat-o Canonian but currently uses Kodak. GAH!
8. Belgian Waffle and Chocolate drives me Insane
9. Call me “Reblogificus” on Tumblr
10. A really greeney Android Trooper but sadly still uses BlackBerry T.T

Nine favorite songs:
1. Vanilla Twilight – Owl City
2. Barbara Streisand – Ducksauce
3. Inside and Out – Feist
4. Modern Nature – Sondre Lerche
5. Bass Down Low – The Cataracts feat. Dev
6. She’s Got Me Dancing – Tommy Sparks
7. Hollywood – Michael Bublé
8. Grenade – Bruno Mars
9. Rocketeer – Far*East Movement feat. Ryan Tedder

Eight things you love/like:
1. P-P-P-PHOTOSCAPE!
2. HUSKIES!!! Especially Siberian ones!
3. Android!
4. HP Mini 210 Raspberry Plaid!
5. Instagram!
6. Analog-ish potraits
7. PO-LA-RO-ID!!!
8. A Zillion Portions of FOOD!!!!!!

Seven people you're glad to have in your life:
1. My entire family
2. #OSAVISTEEN fellas
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
P.S. – #OSAVISTEEN is the name of the 17th generation of Al-Azhar 6 Jakapermai Junior High and it’s my entire Fraternity with total 152 kiddos (me included!!!), so that's why I make No. 3 to 7 empty :p

Six things you dislike:
1. BlackBerry Lags (pendings included)
2. Exploding Balloon Sounds
3. Stalker
4. Mainstream Things
5. I got a disease when it’s time for a big, fucking exam.
6. MY CURRENT LIFE.

Five things you wish to say to five different people right now:
1. Go back to where you born, my beautiful Flashback~
2. Oh maaaaannnnn I couldn’t find the watergun that as huge as you desired!!!
3. Bedankt, mijn fotografie guru. Meet me at Times Square?
4. Dang congratulations Y’all have been a really good slutty bitch! *clap* *clap*
5. Mind to come here again, Sondre Lerche?

Four ways to win your heart:
1. Accompany me, please? I hate being alone.
2. Mind if I blabber some shits to you?
3. Are you sure you won’t go out? There’s a plenty of foods waiting~
4. Let’s go Photohunting!

Three things you'll most likely never forget:
1. The last break-fasting at Junior High
2. When I’m become “Forever Alone” on the 6th grade
3. First time I ‘saw’ his Masterpieces

Two things you do everyday:
1. Tweet
2. Reblogging

One confession:
D’OH! I FORGOT THAT TOMORROW IS MONDAY!!! GOTTA CATCH THE DREAMLAND~!

No comments:

Post a Comment