10.4.11

Current Things I'm Really Into...

Gah, this never-ending-stuck-maker-influenza-thingy also stucks my productivity! Maaaannnnn I don't want to be a sick-and-hangover-looking-zombie on National Exam; it'll only drive the invigilators and my classmates scared like the stereotypical zombie movie. D'oh.
Well, after I tell you my progress on reading Tom Sawyer on the previous post (and suddenly turned OOH-HOW-I-ENVY-YOUR-FREE-SPIRITED-CHILDHOOD-KIDDO!) I think I'll tell you some things that I'm really into these early 2011. And Tom Sawyer is stumble upon them!

I'm now have the label "The Body Shop Whore" so I have (1) Coconut Lip Butter (they smells more coconut milk-ey and less greasy!) and (6) Aqua Lily EDT (actually I use the body mist but they're out of stock so I decided to try the EDT) as my own TBS fave product, although I also adore Activist EDT for men because its root-beer-plus-coke-smell. SWEET!

Since mid-2010 (my second semester of 8th Grader) Hand Sanitizer has become a hype between girls at my school to remove their desk doodle and temporary tats before Shalat, and so I have my fave too! (9) Cussons Carex Hand Gel has become my all-time fave since it first launched. Actually my favorite is Aloe Vera ones but I got a lack of Aloe Vera Carex. While my other fave Lavender+Rosewood is way too harsh to find. So it explains why I put the Grapefruit+Lime one here. GAH!

When I was a really avid Magnum Seeker, I'm afraid that those plenty crackling Belgian Chocolate will turn my teeth yellow-ish and my breath smells Le-Poisonous, so now I regularly use this toothpaste (2) Pepsodent White Now Instant Daily Bleaching Toothpaste as a substitute from my current bleaching toothpaste with the same brand (it tooks 2 weeks for an optimum natural white teeth, while I hate waiting). Also this candy (4) Wrigley's Extra Professional Mints "Forest Berries" flavor for tongue-cleaning-ritual-on-the-go. And its berry-de-lee-shoos taste add bonus points of this candy! Neat!

These random vintage-y sample perfume thingy I got from my trusted cosmetic shop as a gift; (3) One Man Show by Jacques Bogart Paris, this smells like professional-gentlemen-thingy -,-. (5) Si Tendre, my mom's perfume when she was young, and she stopped to wear it because 'it's too femme!' she said. (8) FCUK Her, I don't really know about this perfume -,-

And, of course, my current readings; (7) "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" by Mark Twain! I finally bought it by myself on the end December 2010 after I bring back Vega's own book with the same title, while I'm still on the early chapter and still starving of curiosity. And so when I found this, I bought it. I really honor Mark Twain; if only he's not a fella of the Real-Life-Tom-Sawyer, this book won't ever exists! P.S. Tom looks really 'witty-outside-but-a-wee-bit-cunning-inside'.

Well, won't blabber much. I changed my potrait with the bigger ones (200px wide, I make it readable!). Whaddaya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment