I've heard it all; We're all (me included) graduated and none of us left for next year.
And there's only ONE CHANCE LEFT for us to gathered as one; The Farewell Ceremony.
Maaaannnnnn I cried
I can't believe that we'll be separated. Become far apart each other.
Some of you will attend SMA Negeri, and some other will meet again on Al Azhar 4 Sr. High (Hey fellas I wish we're attend the same class again ;*)
Some of you will attend SMA Negeri, and some other will meet again on Al Azhar 4 Sr. High (Hey fellas I wish we're attend the same class again ;*)
Thanks for all, thanks for everything.
From the Orientation week to the Farewell Ceremony.
All those annual events; PKN in Majalaya, SALAM in Cigombong, and the ontzagwekkend #JOGJAVISTEEN trip, all of them remains a special scars and shits in my mind, they even have the special section in my heart.
All those shits we've been through together (some of them have been mentioned HERE).
Although I can never buy lots and lots of Choki Chokis and some of y'all ask to have one again.
I can never been sprayed by Pak Am at Bahasa class again
I can never teased about the guy I didn't like anyway by Bu Mirna again
I can never play Jacks with Tiara Dyas Ajeng DivaZahra Fida etc. again
I can never ask to have a pack of Seaweed from Iqbal again
I can never hit Evandrie with Badminton Racket again
I can never attend next Soulastic as a student again
I can never owe to Enyak and Mbak Tus again
I can never said Icarus' nickname and then he came up dramatically again
I can never hear Pak Masril screamed SERU!!! in his signature accent again
I can never feel Bu Sri's Nang-ning-nung again
I can never here Ms. Mus' Javanese-English accent again
I can never eat in library with friends without being reproved by Bu Tika again
I can never waiting in the morning with Assyifa, Dea, Echi, Aviena, and other kiddos that come early in the Attendance Desk again
I can never join Bimbel, Jam ke 0, Klinik UN, and Pesantren UN again
I can never doodling at my own desk again
I can never receive the JPeriodico bulletin again
I can never Photoshopping while Pak Imam explaining in ICT laboratory again
I can never paint my nails and then being reproved by Bu Kania in Geography class again
I can never ruining Bu Aya slash Ms. Crocs (BuAya, got it?)'s class again
I can never cooperate and cheating in exam on Pak Dedi's class again
I can never seen Pak Amin's silly-yet-easy-absorbing teaching method again
I can never hear Pak Endang's Salah Gaul and his other a-bit-porno-jokes again
I can never teasing Bu Euis again
I can never meet Bu Erna again
I can never reproved by Pak Irfan slash Mandor again
I can never have a pleasant English Class with Ms. Mel slash Oki Setiana Dewi a.k.a. Anna Althafunnisa's Twin again
I can never check-in during the Class on Foursquare again
I can never feel how being taught Geography by Bu Leni again
I can never feel that Qulu-Badiman-Say-After-Me-Togethah of Pak Farid again (unless I'll meet him at Sr. High again)
I can never jamming in Pak Awan's Art Class again
I can never feel how Economy-is-Sassafrass-and-Pizzazz wirh Bu Novi again
I can never have a lunch at the Canteen as a student again
I can never have a breakfast from McD before UN again
I can never join Mabit again
I can never join the Annual Breakfasting again
And another I-can-never-s that maybe wouldn't be able for me to describe
Anyways, I've been so grateful like Mr. Squarepants does for previous 3 years.
Grateful for the greatest and riotous friendship I've been experienced
Grateful for being taught of lotsa thingies we don't know
Grateful for having Eerie-yet-remarkable teachers
Grateful for having lotsa memories that still can't be regretted until now.
Grateful for knowing those awesome people that have been colored the-OSAVISTEEN-era.
Grateful for all Extraordinaire scenarios Allah Almighty written 'bout us.
Grateful for became a tiny-little-part of this awesome Fraternity called OSAVISTEEN.
And last, for my little-piece-of-history-in-this-awesome-era; Flashbackichicarus.
Dunno why but all my shits about you on my older blog have been deleted.
Dunno why but I HAVE TO ATTEND SAME SCHOOL WITH YOU (again) FOR NEXT 3 YEARS.
Dunno why I should call you Dancow in the Sr. High
Dunno why but this shits is a part of my life scenario written by Allah Almighty
Dunno why I'm so mean to you for the previous 3 years
Dunno why I mentioning you here
Dunno why but your department of you in my brain don't want to be banned
Dunno why I accidentaly always got the 16:16 while your initial is P.
Dunno why I don't understand why you still want to live here
Dunno why I should send you a gratitude
But behind all those 'Dunno why-s', I think I should move on from you.
I have to make a new adventure, with new crush, on Sr. High.
You either. Take care of yourself. Sr. High is harsh, Nitohei!
Thanks for being my crush in the 7th grade
Thanks for gimme dat Japanese so-called-floss-thingy
Thanks for lemme stalk ya
Thanks for making me a wee-bit-in-a-Nippon-vibe for a year
Thanks for those random text messages
Thanks for the adventure, now go make the new one, with all-new experiences.
Thanks-for-all, ありがとうxx
OMAIGAHD I never thought this post will be this long!!!
June 15, 2011
My Book of Adventure with #OSAVISTEEN will be closed.
Let's go make the new one
In the Sr. High, University, your office/where you work, your marriage, your entire life 'til you're almost die.
Make your Life Adventure Book even more colorful and longer!
More cheerful and remarkable.
Thanks for letting me be a small part of this mighty fraternity.
IK HOU ZOVEEL VAN JOU #OSAVISTEEN VRIENDEN!!!
Thanks for being a remarkable part of my History!
Hope y'all become the even-better-human-mankind, and successful great somebody!
Don't forget me and keep contacting each other; at least go greet me on Skype!
Okay, curtains fall, lights off, time for me to take a bow.
Afscheid y'all Ontzagwekkend vrienden van #OSAVISTEEN! One Mission, One Vision; SEVENTEEN~!
All those annual events; PKN in Majalaya, SALAM in Cigombong, and the ontzagwekkend #JOGJAVISTEEN trip, all of them remains a special scars and shits in my mind, they even have the special section in my heart.
All those shits we've been through together (some of them have been mentioned HERE).
Although I can never buy lots and lots of Choki Chokis and some of y'all ask to have one again.
I can never been sprayed by Pak Am at Bahasa class again
I can never teased about the guy I didn't like anyway by Bu Mirna again
I can never play Jacks with Tiara Dyas Ajeng DivaZahra Fida etc. again
I can never ask to have a pack of Seaweed from Iqbal again
I can never hit Evandrie with Badminton Racket again
I can never attend next Soulastic as a student again
I can never owe to Enyak and Mbak Tus again
I can never said Icarus' nickname and then he came up dramatically again
I can never hear Pak Masril screamed SERU!!! in his signature accent again
I can never feel Bu Sri's Nang-ning-nung again
I can never here Ms. Mus' Javanese-English accent again
I can never eat in library with friends without being reproved by Bu Tika again
I can never waiting in the morning with Assyifa, Dea, Echi, Aviena, and other kiddos that come early in the Attendance Desk again
I can never join Bimbel, Jam ke 0, Klinik UN, and Pesantren UN again
I can never doodling at my own desk again
I can never receive the JPeriodico bulletin again
I can never Photoshopping while Pak Imam explaining in ICT laboratory again
I can never paint my nails and then being reproved by Bu Kania in Geography class again
I can never ruining Bu Aya slash Ms. Crocs (BuAya, got it?)'s class again
I can never cooperate and cheating in exam on Pak Dedi's class again
I can never seen Pak Amin's silly-yet-easy-absorbing teaching method again
I can never hear Pak Endang's Salah Gaul and his other a-bit-porno-jokes again
I can never teasing Bu Euis again
I can never meet Bu Erna again
I can never reproved by Pak Irfan slash Mandor again
I can never have a pleasant English Class with Ms. Mel slash Oki Setiana Dewi a.k.a. Anna Althafunnisa's Twin again
I can never check-in during the Class on Foursquare again
I can never feel how being taught Geography by Bu Leni again
I can never feel that Qulu-Badiman-Say-After-Me-Togethah of Pak Farid again (unless I'll meet him at Sr. High again)
I can never jamming in Pak Awan's Art Class again
I can never feel how Economy-is-Sassafrass-and-Pizzazz wirh Bu Novi again
I can never have a lunch at the Canteen as a student again
I can never have a breakfast from McD before UN again
I can never join Mabit again
I can never join the Annual Breakfasting again
And another I-can-never-s that maybe wouldn't be able for me to describe
Anyways, I've been so grateful like Mr. Squarepants does for previous 3 years.
Grateful for the greatest and riotous friendship I've been experienced
Grateful for being taught of lotsa thingies we don't know
Grateful for having Eerie-yet-remarkable teachers
Grateful for having lotsa memories that still can't be regretted until now.
Grateful for knowing those awesome people that have been colored the-OSAVISTEEN-era.
Grateful for all Extraordinaire scenarios Allah Almighty written 'bout us.
Grateful for became a tiny-little-part of this awesome Fraternity called OSAVISTEEN.
And last, for my little-piece-of-history-in-this-awesome-era; Flashbackichicarus.
Dunno why but all my shits about you on my older blog have been deleted.
Dunno why but I HAVE TO ATTEND SAME SCHOOL WITH YOU (again) FOR NEXT 3 YEARS.
Dunno why I should call you Dancow in the Sr. High
Dunno why but this shits is a part of my life scenario written by Allah Almighty
Dunno why I'm so mean to you for the previous 3 years
Dunno why I mentioning you here
Dunno why but your department of you in my brain don't want to be banned
Dunno why I accidentaly always got the 16:16 while your initial is P.
Dunno why I don't understand why you still want to live here
Dunno why I should send you a gratitude
But behind all those 'Dunno why-s', I think I should move on from you.
I have to make a new adventure, with new crush, on Sr. High.
You either. Take care of yourself. Sr. High is harsh, Nitohei!
Thanks for being my crush in the 7th grade
Thanks for gimme dat Japanese so-called-floss-thingy
Thanks for lemme stalk ya
Thanks for making me a wee-bit-in-a-Nippon-vibe for a year
Thanks for those random text messages
Thanks for the adventure, now go make the new one, with all-new experiences.
Thanks-for-all, ありがとうxx
OMAIGAHD I never thought this post will be this long!!!
June 15, 2011
My Book of Adventure with #OSAVISTEEN will be closed.
Let's go make the new one
In the Sr. High, University, your office/where you work, your marriage, your entire life 'til you're almost die.
Make your Life Adventure Book even more colorful and longer!
More cheerful and remarkable.
Thanks for letting me be a small part of this mighty fraternity.
IK HOU ZOVEEL VAN JOU #OSAVISTEEN VRIENDEN!!!
Thanks for being a remarkable part of my History!
Hope y'all become the even-better-human-mankind, and successful great somebody!
Don't forget me and keep contacting each other; at least go greet me on Skype!
Okay, curtains fall, lights off, time for me to take a bow.
Veel Liefde, door Anggita S. P. Franssen
Absent no. 3 of class 9A, back corner seat near the window.
No comments:
Post a Comment