9.6.11

Three weeks left until He’s Sixteen – Road to #Franssicksteen day 1


Okay fellabloggahs, I've had enough #OSAVISTEEN miserable-yet-remarkable memories to tell you here; Save it for the Farewell Ceremony, don't make me drizzle your tears (again and again) today!

Anyways, today's June 9th, so it's 3 weeks left to June 30th! What does it mean? It's the sixteenth birthday of my beloved badass dude (if you read the #TRIVIANGGITASSEN properly you'll know how and where I met him, and no, he's not—and probably won't be—my boyfriend. He's just my muse)!!!  And I can haz deze badass ideas for his burzdag deze jaar. Coz Imma Ontswagwekkend (actually Ontzagwekkend, means Awesome in Dutch) TROLLOLOL

I made a handmade doodle featuring me, him, my greatest Hustler bitch @dllskrth, and the ontzagwekkend Nikon D7000 birthday cake. And this year's theme was #salahgaul. WHY SALAH GAUL??? I don't even know, this theme randomly popped up while I'm working on this Swaggin' project.  So the Salah Gaul victim is Tom himself; cosplayed as the Fried Chicken fan 'Ipin' of a Malaysian animated series "Upin & Ipin and Friends" which is broadcasted on Disney Channel Asia. My epic self-made prank this month remembering he's gone bald (ooh you so naught Anggitassen) and my close friend says on Twitter says "He's changed his Facebook picture and look! He's gone bald git! Now he looks like a Tuyul* -_-" but I replied "No guise he's more appropriate to be compared by Upin Ipin! -_-"

Okay back to the Project (well now I'm the sickest salah gaul kiddo), so I'll draw the hilarious 'Ipin Franssen' with silly expression and TALK MALAY which sounds "Guise is there any Fried Chicken here?" then mah gurl Dilla will ask "Are you sure we've entered the right house? Is this really Tom's sanctuary? If yes, then WHY WE ENDED UP MEET A TUYUL???" then I answered "This isn't my business -_- I don't know either! Last time I met him he's NOT like this!" Both of our expression is between shocked and confused. Both of us also talk Bahasa so you can imagine how salah gaul it was TROLLOLOL.

But keep it a secret, especially Tom's closest or close to closest or close only or whatever-you-call-it friends. Or should I scream STFU Y'GUISE FRIENDS OF TOM!!! It'll be the sickest Sicksteenth Proficiat for mah boi hurrhurr~ The sickest Pizzazz TROLLOLOL

Actually I've been done with the rough sketch, today I'll do the lining and adding some sicker-than-the sickest-sickness Hartelijk Gefeliciteerd greetings to make it more 'well done and badass'. I'll scan it when it's done on "TOMorrow will be the Franssickest day, EVER! – Road to #Franssicksteen day 20"

Well, I gotta finish this Ontswagwekkend Franssick project.
P.S. – Please once again anyone who knows this dude well to STFU coz if you don't it won't be the sickest swag ever ;)

*Tuyul: In Indonesian mythology it's a spirit that looks like a bald kiddo (remember "Tuyul dan Mbak Yul", eh?) that likes to stealing other people's money. Tuyul can also be employed as human's servant (usually to 'make moneys') to make them prosper in a bad way.

No comments:

Post a Comment