Rebecca Amy Texassianne Pokerface Sortania Fernandez-Franssen. | June 12, 2011. | Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 | Android 2.2.1 Frozen Yogurt (Froyo) | 3.5" Full Touchscreen
Meet Pokerface! My first Android-based smartphone. According to my Cellphonography she's my 8th assistant in my entire life (I've been hiring Nokia twice, Sony Ericsson twice, and BlackBerry twice.), and she's my first Android Samsung assistant. Excited? NO. LOLJK I'm just Too Excited and NOT unexcited. She's also my first assistant equipped with the biggest camera resolution for her class: 5 Megapixels. Half of Thomassen's resolution. And yes, she give me a solution for all my Angry Birds cravings. Although there's one thing that I really want to own but miserably that miracle didn't happened for Android called Instagram, but still, I owe her.
P.S. - Boldie is currently being cured by the 'doctor'! Not sure what will I do with her but one of my friend told me to make her my Secondary Assistant so I no need to lose all my BBM PIN Numbers!
No comments:
Post a Comment