15.6.11

How I Met your Mother, LOLJK, actually How I Became a Trooper.

Welcome back Fellabloggahs! Sorry for lurking this blog, I've been busy about Graduation-related thingies but it all turned good so I'm really happy-but-hubbub that I'm now officialy a former Freshman and a newbie Sophomore (It supposed to be Freshman but because in Indonesia High School is starts from 10th Grade so it starts from Sophomore)! More Stories will be posted after this.

But first, I have to lend the greatest Condolences for my former assistant Boldie Svarttyanne Armada Chromicarl Fernandez-Franssen, the 2009 BlackBerry Bold 9000, who have died in June 2011 in Room 307 Crown Hotel Tasikmalaya caused by YouC1000 Vitamin Orange Drink of Rakha which spills her. It damages most of all her 'organs' and currently in Doctor for healing. But as you know she's being so lame and causes The BlackBerry Drama even more like Cinta Fitri season Eid Al-Fitr so I decided to let Boldie retired.
Then I decided to apostate as a CrackBerry because, well, I've been a big bad CrackBerry nowadays and I hate those BlackBerry Dramas and so I change my 'believe' into Android. And now I'm a newbie Trooper. Because I 'believe' in Google and I need Freedom. Yes. Freedom. Even though BBM ease you to communicate but 90% of those BlackBerry Dramas is caused by this notorious BB-to-BB messenger. Yall current CrackBerries must be know The BBM's Never-Ending-Pending, OverPING!!!, Annoying-lags-that-forced-you-to-reboot-your-device-all-over-again, The Messed-up Trackball (anyone, Curve and Bold users?), until the Easy-to-Leak battery that annoys you, all day. I've been tired of those dramas.

Okay back to How-can-I-be-a-Trooper;
Since my sissy got a Galaxy Spica (until it's been stolen) I've always been wanting that Google's Smartphone Phenomenon. But then when I ask my mom she tell me "For what you apostate as a CrackBerry? BBM is the only way I can communicate with you!" So the answer is no. But then my sissy said "Your life will be even better without those damn PINGs, sissy, trust me" And so I still wanted to be a Trooper. Any CrackBerry's tears will be my motivation to apostate. And now here I am; Anggitassen the Trooper.

So what is my device? Well my sissy said the best brand for Android device is HTC and Samsung. But because most of HTC devices aren't that cheap then I decided to choose one of the Galaxy clans by Samsung. After I compare between Mini, Fit, Gio and Ace (I don't compare with Galaxy S, Nexus S, or even Galaxy S II because they're also not that cheap and way too pro), I decided to choose Ace because it suits me well and pretty damn good for its class. And I name it Rebecca Amy Texassianne Pokerface Sortania Fernandez-Franssen.
The Pokerface itself  is inspired from four essential things; The Ace of the Playing Cards, Zynga's Texas Hold'em Poker, Gaga's song titled "Poker Face", and the Galaxy Ace's ad itself that using Playing Cards. But no I'm not a gambler. Period. The name Rebecca and Amy are after two girls that Tom Sawyer adore and told in his novel—Rebecca 'Becky' Thatcher and Amy Lawrence—and no it's no way related to Rebecca Black -_- while Fernandez-Franssen is the newest surname I'll give to all of my gadgets from Navyrette to Thomassen this summer—Inspired by my silly things I love list which is, I like the surname both Hernandez and Fernandez way too much. Yes, starting this summer all my gadgets are now a Fernandez-Franssen clan! I'm gonna make them a page here and I'll list them all completely so don't mind to say hi!

So, yeah, I'm a Trooper now. Don't force me back to the cruel BlackBerry world. Sorry if I'm too discriminating and sarcastic. Please forgive me CrackBerries and iPhoners.

No comments:

Post a Comment