So, well, hai thar fellabloggahs. I got my USB modem stick baaaackkkk!!!! Also I got average score for my report. Officially graduated on June 14 makes me have to say "Afscheid White-Green and Hallo White-Grey" Although I HAVE to wear the same green batik uniform again. If I'm not move from that effin school I may have that feeling of how-it-feels-to-wear-the-same-batik-uniform-for-12-years-in-a-row? Well I won't tell you though ;p
After enough TROLLOLOL-ing on that "Si J'Avais Un Marteau I'll Smash Fransoa Up" post I do a blogwalk on several commonly-visited-by-me blogs. When I stop and stand by on the blog of my inspiratie, Nadya Tamara Yasmeen, (FYI, I found her on deviantART just like How I Met Thomas Franssen TROLLOLOLOLOL) I'm staring at those details of her entire page until I realized she's been revamping her blog; Three columns, new header and new banner. And, yes, I realized that I have to revamping mine too. But sadly I got lack of inspirations and All I have is merely a huge heartbreaking hubbub-ness of someone-you-can-call-him-Perdanicarus. I really need to be Rebooted just like a BlackBerry. And all Perdanicarus Cache have to be cleared.
Okay, anyways I've found Pokerface and we've been commited for a week TROLLOLOL, but according to what Tiara said to me in WhatsApp, I want to bring Boldie back to life. Luckily I've got the right cellular provider to suit my BIS needs (thanks @reyremarkable!). All I have to do is bring Boldie to the Doctor first for a surgery. Maicih Spicy Chips Level 10 drive me having a terrible "7Icons' Ga-ga-gakuat" mood.
And, oh, wait, it's 7 Days until Thomas Franssen's 16? And I LOSE MY DRAWING PEN? OMAIGAHD I need to go to Kinokuniya Plaza Senayan ASAP!!!
Talking 'bout Kinokuniya, I have one project tagged in Remarkable Shits, called "Anggitassen presents #OSAVISTEEN Wall of Fame!" Oh, I've been talked about it here! So, yeah, I'll give you a hint what the hell is that.
So, the OSVNWoF is a Wall Project! A real-life wall. Like something you call Mading here. I'll place the Styrofoam in my wall and put all printed photos of mijn vrienden van Jr. High on it, plus, several random piccus to make it more Ontzagwekkend.
My most silly wishlist today: I wanna dye my hair in these colours: Light Turquoise, Raspberry Blue, Neon Fuchsia, Neon Tangerine, or Velvet Purple.
No comments:
Post a Comment