24.6.11

Stealing Tagging Homework - Random Survey 4

Let’s start off with your relationship status
Merrily-yet-Miserably Single.

Could you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
She's one of my Jr. High Buddy! So it's a no cause I'm not a lesbian anyway TROLLOLOL.

Have you been disappointed in the past three days?
Yush, yup, and HELL YEAH.

Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past three months?
Err...no.

Are you alone right now?
Yush.

Have you ever kissed someone who was high?
Nope.

Have you ever fallen asleep in school?
WAY-TOO-MUCH!!!

Who’s the biggest douchebag that you know?
Most of self-proclaimed popular kiddos at my school.

Do you like anyone?
I'm not that Naïve. So, well, NO.

What about dislike anyone?
Well, I'm also not that cruel. So it's also a No.

Do you have empty bottles of alcohol anywhere?
Nooooopeeeee~

Who was last to slap your butt?
No one -_-

Do you have siblings over the age of 21?
Yush *striked out the s adding some a so it'll turned into A SIBLING*

Relationships or one night stands?
Relationship. ONS sounds 'naughty' in my culture. -_-

Where is your biological father right now?
Offiiiiiiceeeeeee~

Honestly, did you really love the last person you said I love you to?
The F one or the P one? -_- Harsh question~ -,-

What do you usually do right away when you wake up?
Grope my bed, looking for my phone, snooze the Alarm, and...CHECK IT. -_-

When was the last time you were told you were cute?
Forgotten.

If you caught your significant other cheating on you what would you do?
Abandon 'em.

Ever sat in someone’s lap because there were no more seats in a vehicle?
Yup. When I was little

Do you have sex everyday?
No no no no.

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Mum.

What’s the closest black thing to you?
The Nokia Headset of my Sissy's, Sakura Aqualip Original marker, Navyrette's Plug-in Charger and Keyboard, Pokerface's USB Data Cable, My BlackBerry Earplugs, Melissa Marr's Faery Series book, HP Mini box, and a couple amounts of The Jelly Bean Factory's Gourmet Bean in Liquorice which is I hate the most of all beans inside the jar. Dang I really have all these things near me!!!!

What were you doing last night at midnight?
Playing Angry Birds Season and suddenly mad at it because I ALWAYS Missed a Pig to be smashed.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Forgotten.

Is there anyone in the room with you?
No. *wearing my Forever Alone Mask*

Can you honestly say you’re okay right now?
Absolutely no. Have I told ya Perdanicarus indirectly makes me cry last night?

Is any part of your body sore?
My Back (ooh Agnes Monica now I feel what you've been feeling TROLLOLOL) AND my right knee (Oh dang you lower joint!!!).

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Sweet-Sick-steen. Sucha swooooonnnnnnn~

Have you kissed the last person you texted?
No and will never do it. Imma straight anyway -_- 

Do you want a tattoo?
HELL YEAH I WANT THE PERMANENT ONES!  

Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you? 
No  

Next time you will kiss someone?
It depends TROLLOLOLOLOL  

What are you planning on doing after this?
Blogwalking all over agaaaaaiiiiinnnnn~  

Ever kissed someone that smokes?
*sings Hell No by Sondre Lerche feat. Regina Spektor with a wee-bit change* "I WILL NEVER DO THAT HELL NOOOOOOO~

Could you go a month without talking to your best friend?
Miserably yes.

Anything surprising happen lately?
YUSH!  

Whens the last time you fell asleep on the couch?
Forgotten  

Do you believe what comes around goes around?
IDEK.

What song are you currently listening to?
I Think About You Everyday - A Rocket To The Moon.

Waiting for anything?
Yush.

If you had a tree that could grow anything you want, what would it grow?
FUCKYEAHMONEY~  

Have you ever wanted to have someone but you messed it up?
Yush *screws Perdanicarus for 2489037538940 times*

What are you excited about?
Decorating my new Bedroom + The #OSAVISTEEN Wall of Fame!

You’re single, why?
I haven't met someone who really seize me~ 

Something you really want right now?
Yes, The Fujifilm Instax Mini 50s Piano Black.  

Did you drink anything with alcohol this week?
Nope. Ah I wish I accidentally ordered a drink with Blue Curacao in it again~ -_-

Do you know anyone who’s been in jail?
Yush.

Let me guess, your last incoming call was from the opposite sex?
Nope.

What do you bite on more, your tongue, lip, or nails?
Used to be Nails, but now after I've been in love with OPI it's more to Lip and Tongue.

Are you nice to everyone?
Only to several people I know TROLLOLOL.

Have you ever cried from being so mad?
WAY-TOO-MUCH! 

Are you someone’s best friend? 
@dllskrth's and Thomas Franssen's TROLLOLOL. 

Have you told anybody you loved them today and meant it?
Nope.

Camping with a ton of friends or hotel with a few friends? 
Hotel with one Fraternity, ooh How I envy Felliosix, Diverso, Velocity and Travories y'know?

No comments:

Post a Comment