4.6.11

Stealing Tagging Homework - Bold That Suits You 2

[as a person]
01. I am an outgoing, sociable type of person
02. I’m very shy and unsociable
03. I’m somewhere in between 
04. I am unique in every way possible. Nobody can change who I am, I am my own person 
05. I find it difficult not to follow the crowds 
06. You have to conform to some things in life
07. My friends say I am crazy 
08. I have too many friends to count
09. I only have a few 
010. I mostly prefer my own company 
011. I prefer to stay indoors in the warmth than go outside where its cold 
012. I prefer to read than to watch TV 
013. I’m a fairly intelligent person
014. I’d consider myself as average 
015. It would be hard to describe my personality, I’m up and down like a yo yo

[activities & hobbies]
01. I love to go to the movies with my friends 
02. I like to stay at home with a movie 
03. I love to go clubbing and dance
04. I play at least 1 or more sports
05. I hate all sport 
06. I’m addicted to my TV set
07. Music is my life, or at least, its very important to me 
08. I love animals and wildlife
09. I like to go on walks and adventures
010. I thoroughly enjoy photography 
011. I either like to create art myself, or admire it from a distant 
012. I spend a lot of time on tumblr 
013. I’m most happy when I’m with my boyfriend/girlfriend
014. I love to cook and am good at it
015. I love to read a great book 
016. I love to drink alcohol
017. I love days out
018. I’m into history - visiting historic cities, museums, art galleries etc
019. Religion is very important to me 
020. I like to eat out at restaurants 
021. I love to spend time with my family and friends 
022. I love to shop 
023. I love to go online  

[electronics & technology]
01. I use a family computer
02. I have my own in my bedroom
03. I have an iPod
04. I have an mp3 player 
05. I have a CD Walkman
06. I have a stereo system
07. I have surround sound
08. I have my own TV set
09. I have a VCR
010. I have a DVD player 
011. I have a mobile phone
012. I own over 100 CDs 
013. I own over 20 DVDs
014. I own over 50 DVDs  

[Animals I like/think are cute]
01. Cat/Kittens 
02. Dog/puppies
03. Bunnies
04. Hamsters 
05. Mice 
06. Gerbils
07. Rats
08. Guinea pigs 
09. Goldfish/other 
010. Horses/ponies 
011. Goats
012. Sheep
013. Pigs
014. Chickens
015. Birds
016. Tortoise
017. Tigers 
018. Lions 
019. Giraffes 
020. Panthers
021. Elephants
022. Penguins
023. Seals
024. Koala bears 
025. Kangaroos 
026. Camels
027. Cows
028. Zebras 
029. Bears 
030. Snakes 
031. Monkeys 
032. Pandas  

[Food I love]
01. Chicken 
02. Beef burgers
03. Pork/bacon
04. Fish
05. Quorn
06. Sausages 
07. Chips 
08. French fries 
09. Steak 
010. Cheese 
011. Crackers 
012. Strawberries 
013. Grapes 
014. Apples 
015. Spaghetti/pasta 
016. Pizza 
017. Kebab 
018. Baked potato
019. Baked beans
020. Peas
021. Trifle
022. Yoghurt 
023. Chocolate 
024. Cake 
025. Ice cream 
026. Doughnuts 
027. Pringles 
028. Salad 
029. Fruit salad
030. Bread 
031. Ham 
032. Oranges 
033. Sandwiches

[Music I love]
01. Bubblegum pop [I.e., girl/boy bands etc] 
02. Rock pop 
03. Rock’n’Roll
04. Classic Rock 
05. R’n’B
06. Rap
07. Hip Hop
08. Trip Hop
09. Techno/dance 
010. Electronica
011. Emo
012. Indie 
013. New Wave
014. Heavy Metal
015. Industrial Metal
016. Pop Metal
017. Goth Rock
018. Goth Metal
019. Power/Progressive Metal
020. Death/black Metal
022. Classical 
023. Opera 
024. Jazz 
025. Blues 
026. New Age
027. Folk 
028. Celtic
029. Musicals 
030. Movie Soundtracks 
031. Disco  

[Movies I love]
01. Fantasy 
02. Rom Coms 
03. Comedy 
04. Horror 
05. Action/Adventure 
06. Thriller 
07. Animation 
08. Supernatural 
09. Historical 
010. Epic 
011. Disney/kids  

[Countries I’d love to visit]
01. America 
02. Canada 
03. South America
04. England, UK
05. Wales, UK
06. Scotland, UK 
07. Ireland
08. France 
09. Germany 
010. Belgium 
011. Spain 
012. Portugal 
013. Greece 
014. Italy 
015. Jamaica
016. India 
017. China 
018. Japan 
019. Sweden 
020. Denmark 
021. Holland 
022. Finland 
023. Norway

[Books I love to read]
01. Non-fiction
02. History
03. True-Crime
04. Reference 
05. Study Guides
06. Romance 
07. Historic Fiction
08. Teenage Fiction 
09. Children’s 
010. Comedy/humour
011. Horror
012. Fantasy & Science Fiction

[My favourite months of the year]
01. January
02. February
03. March
04. April
05. May
06. June 
07. July
08. August
09. September
010. October
011. November
012. December

[My favourite day of the week]
01. Sunday
02. Monday
03. Tuesday 
04. Wednesday 
05. Thursday
06. Friday 
07. Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment