25.7.10

Experience on having a Boy Best-friend

Some of you may think a guy should just be a boyfriend, or an enemy. But for me it's different.

Dunno why, but since I meet Thomas virtually on deviantART about September 2009, I feel that the quote "Boy bestfriend is better than a Boyfriend" is true. He's an awesome friend, talking something fun with him is like visiting an amusement park. Twitter seems not enough to store our whole conversations (that maybe could be more than 140 characters).

I'm started to talk about this to my Mom, and she agreed. Having a good friendship with them seems to became a marvelous things I ever felt. More liberal, less guilt. This friendship is forwarded from my crushing feelings to him, and it works! I really want to give applause to myself because of this thing that make me proud.

Difference of our Timezones is 6 hours, distance of our age is 5 months and 3 weeks but I dunno is it true for calling him just by his name? Because in Asia it's impolite. Blame the difference of our cultures -__-" But never mind. Aww new BFF! ^u^

Ah, I wish we could meet in the real life, Mijn Chocolade Hagelslag...

No comments:

Post a Comment