"When I'm Awake..."
This is when the lens cover can't close properly, so I name it like this...
"August Rush"
A bokeh from my mum's sequin clutch, captured in August.
"In the name of Allah we play His verses with our heart..."
Captured when Fasting Break (buka puasa) 2009. Our school's Marawis team.
"Let the past fly away for A Better Future..."
Playing with my camera on the Election day, when the entire family still voting for their own choice...
"A bright hope for Indonesia"
Still on the Election day, but after the voting has done...
"God Have Mercy, and a beautiful art..."
Random photograph on my way to Bandung.
"A Bit of Heaven is on my Backyard..."
Before the new kitchen were built, I still can watch sunrise in my backyard. So I capture this...
"Happy the rice field is Happy"
Very last picture Harajuku Heartthrob could made. After several pics, she died.
My silvery pocket camera, thanks for being a part of my photography skill progress! I'm so proud of you ^u^
No comments:
Post a Comment