1.8.10

Spamming Friendship Quotes

Yup, according to the Friendship Day I'll spam some of the friendship quotes I've found:


"Friends is the main inspiration of my photographs, and my photographs is especially made for them"
-Personal Quote

"Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends."- Jacques Delille (1738 - 1813) French poet.

"As we go on we remember all the times we had together. As our lives change come whatever, we will still be friends forever " 
-Graduation Day, Vitamin C

"You were the one who made things different, you were the one who took me in. You were the one thing I could count on, above all, you were my friend."
- Tom Petty


-Oscar Wilde

"Friendship is a sheltering tree."
-Samuel Coleridge

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one”
-C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment