11.8.10

Unpublished Printscreens from my beloved Franz Noir Gemini...

Lotsa notifications hhhh


Just installed this (get the link from Joko Anwar's Twitter)


Why TweetPhoto always failed to be downloaded in the App World???


When Bieber rocks Twitter for several months before Keong Racun...


Poor Tom, he don't even know that 7-Eleven exist -,-


Two mentions from my both fellas :)

"Saman=Delicious" says Tom

When my friends blabbers in Indonesian and a Dutch guy tagged, he feels awkward -,-

Dirkunyuk. WIN.

When I'm still known as @PermataFranssen, damn that username is sofa king lame -.-

I make a Virtual Starbucks drink when I'm bored...

I wonder how this Dutch kid could be so Alay -_-

Hawa and Lulu were eager about Andreas Wijk on this stream...

@SUAREASY tweets this when Cobra Starship going to perform in Jak-Heart-A...

2 messages from Tom that asks for MUCH AND MUCH MORE VOTE...

Yup, those are so lame. Actually I have more, but the quota may be suspended again -__-"

No comments:

Post a Comment