18.12.10

TOMorrow I have to attend FRANSSEN family's annual Christmas dinner. Yeah I have to.

My Lilypie ticker said that I'm currently 14 years, 11 months, 4 weeks, and 1 day old. That means my age will same with Tom TOMORROW. Yes. TOMORROW. Ever wonder I'm such a hypocrite. Gaaaaahhhhh I've meet person unknown, then make friends, got crushed, ever since bloomed into teenage love affair and jelly belly, arguing, and lose him at the same time on these last 14 years (Now you know why this post titled after Taco bell, Obliviate, Magnum, and Franssen family Dinner).

If anyone said "Curiosity Kills", for us it has more sarcastic and rude meaning: "Curiosity wrecks relationship and  causes argue". Fuck yeah (sorry for the rude, rude language readers) I'm outta control. As labile as any other teenagers. Fuck yeah I'm FOREVER ALONE. Fuck yeah I'm just can waiting for him to greet my birthday greetings on my Facebook wall TOMORROW. Ah, maybe TOMORROW World will ends. I hope so. I hope so I WIIIIIISSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious why I wish the World ends TOMORROW? First, The Ministry of Education DELAYS THE NATIONAL EXAM FOR MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL FROM APRIL TO MAY and ADDS ONE MORE SUBJECT ON IT: RELIGION. You so mean, Mr. Muhammad Nuh. Are you happy to see zillions of Indonesian students DEATH BY NATIONAL EXAM? MINISTER OF EDUCATION Y U NO STOP THE NATIONAL EXAM? Darn it -__-
And the second but the last, I'm Recklessly useless. Pretty cliche huh?

Okay, make it quicker, I HEART THOMAS J FRANSSEN AND I REGRET TO MAKE HIM BROKENHEARTED. That's for today, closing my last page of "The Journal of a 14 y/o Dutch Addict Dudette).

No comments:

Post a Comment