First, at school, I really want to wrote a book in PinkBerry Club line (Some kind of DAR! Mizan's TeenLit, but with some Islamic touch or something). A story of my own, using the concept of Franz-A-Lander (seems to become a silly slang of Franssenlander though), will be titled "De Avonturen van Ava en De Franssen Jongens". So the synopsis will be like this:
"Sharafina Avalon Camilla Karina Massardi (Ava), with her siblings Pradnyana Lazuardi Mahardika Massardi (Pradnyana/PLazz) and Renata Amalia Anandya Massardi (Rena), want to challenge themselves; How long we could live without any family in Dutch? And they choose to move to Kerkrade, the borderline between Netherlands and Germany. Because they could speak Dutch with a terribly limited vocabularies, they couldn't rent a hotel. Suddenly, local kiddo (with the similar age with Ava) pick them up and let them live in their house as long as they could. And those local kiddos named Robinson Packard Franssen and Thomas Jameson Franssen, but they rather called as Rob and Tom instead. Ava started her adventure with Rob and Tom by doing several things they love to do."
Ah it's just a base plot of this novel, If I told you the rest of the plot, it'll be a surprise no more. Nuh-huh, I won't make that happen.
Second, I realized that even when I'm cheated with Cornetto, I just can't stop loving Magnum. Even though they haven't release new flavours yet (still preparing for that Avant Garde A La Mode Cafe baby!), it's one of my lost childhood (okay it's TOO MUCH okay okay chillaaaxxxx~). And so it's the reason why I made this
![]() |
| "Stands Out Among the Anonymous Magnum Seeker Crowds" Faber Castell 2B Pencil + 2B 0,5 Leads equipped in Pentel Caplet A105 in Notebook Paper |
Third, I bought this, actually for make my own Franz-A-Lander tees but I still couldn't find the plain white tees.
![]() |
| Fabric Deco Crayon 6 Colours + Template, Amos @ Gramedia. IDR 35000 |


No comments:
Post a Comment