18.2.11

Mijn Naam is Tom, and I have no Problems Carried With.

Goedemiddag from the GMT+7:00 timezone! There's so many things mixed in my brain that makes it looks like a retarded rocketeer _-_ Oh, did you like my new header anyway? I have to use this Image in Text Photoshot Tutorial first to make that header thingy happen. And I'm addicted with it. Such a good movement for a PSNewbie typographer. Ah the letter R on my keyboard is too harsh to pressed here T.T

Okay, now a bit #curcol time, I just realized that my since one of my friend being in a backstreet relationship (cause her parents strict it. HA.) our bonds is broken. AND IT'S EVEN WORSE these days. I know this is all because of my fault and I really want to graduated earlier (also moved to another country) to avoid this all. And I keep blaming myself because of it. Sorry if this one disturbs you -_-

And y'know that MPA stopped distributing Foreign Movies to Indonesia caused by our suckadamnhell GROSSvernment (sorry for the rude words) started from today? Such a ridiculous idea to increase the import duty of the Foreign Movie and rid 'em off from this country while our local movies is dominated by annoying and silly spirits, gross-yet-tacky massacres, also pornographic scenes that will make you gone XXX mode. Oh God kill me please~

Ah I wish that lie above (that becomes my title) (Re: Have No Problems Carried With) happens~ First of all above, BRING BACK FOREIGN MOVIES HERE SUCKADAMNSTARDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment