Franssen Avalanche is such a Ridiculous name for a blog, actually a mashup between Franssen and Strawberry Avalanche, but it turned out like tons of human flesh of "van der Franssen" that rolled up like the real avalanche.
-My 2011 definition of 'The Franssen Avalanche'
Tonight I stumbled upon the archive of my old blog, De Hagelslag van der Franssen, and I still can't believe what I saw from it. Is it, or it is? A blog that more appropriable called as an Online Diary rather than a blog? I just can't believe that I wrote all of those things there, I create that fleshy avalanche, and I PWN IT. IT'S SO SILLEEEHHHH I'M GONNA DIEEEE!!!!
I still can't believe I wrote that silly posts; colorful texts, Formspring.me enabled, Silly Labels, and blah blah blah.
And it's still available if you want to prove it. GO CLICK HERE and please laugh at me because the Human-Flesh-Avalanche thingy deserves your laughs. XO
No comments:
Post a Comment