Hello again Fellabloggahs! Senior Year is HAAAAAARRRSSSHHHHHH Y'KNOOOOOOWWWWW??????? Okay forget it. I'm just not in Le Magnumifique Mood. And sorry for my seems-way-too-impromptu-Hi-Yea-Tousse that makes my tag as a Bad(ass) Blogger even worse T.T Well *ahem* here's my Senior Year Journal. No need to talk much, here we goooo~
First, Idon't pass the Labschool High test. I striked the negative words out just to cheer myself up :p
Second, I'll 'tame' Al Azhar 4 Kemang Pratama High this Sunday. WML Fellabloggahs! *fingers crossed*
Third, If those 'wild' quests have been tamed, then I'll go straight ahead to Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, 5th Floor West Mall. For what? I've made a promise to Le Magnumifique HQs from @MyMagnumID that I WILL report The Grand-Opening-of-the curiosity-blower-Magnum-Cafe and post it here (pictures included, of course).
Fourth, AXIS Jakarta International Java Jazz Festival 2011 will close my days-to-have-fun as a 9th grader. Too bad Kenny Loggins cancelled to perform caused by some incidental-thingy-blah-blah-blah (AAAAHHHHH I USED TO REMEMBER THE REASON BUT NOW I FORGOT IT!!!!) which makes my mom completely mad. Keep Calm and Take a Sip of Carlos...SANTANA!!! (Yaaaayyyyy I still can't believe I WILL see him in person LIVE!!!) And I decided to come again on the second day, for who? Of course for Corinne Bailey Rae and Sondre Lerche you unscheduled-badass-people!!!! Hahahaha I just kidding about that last part though :p
Fifth, my BlackBerry named Madame RougeBlanc have a problem with her Navpad (home of the vital buttons like call, menu, back, end, and the trackball itself). The cruel OS 4.5 vanishes it T.T
Sixth, I started to hate my school too much but feared of losing my friends here and couldn't find the ones like 'em.
Enough. Enough. EEEEENOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'm currently suffers a heavily terrible influenza. Gaaaahhhhh why I have to suffer disease on these hectic moooooonthhhhh?????
First, I
Second, I'll 'tame' Al Azhar 4 Kemang Pratama High this Sunday. WML Fellabloggahs! *fingers crossed*
Third, If those 'wild' quests have been tamed, then I'll go straight ahead to Grand Indonesia Shopping Town, 5th Floor West Mall. For what? I've made a promise to Le Magnumifique HQs from @MyMagnumID that I WILL report The Grand-Opening-of-the curiosity-blower-Magnum-Cafe and post it here (pictures included, of course).
Fourth, AXIS Jakarta International Java Jazz Festival 2011 will close my days-to-have-fun as a 9th grader. Too bad Kenny Loggins cancelled to perform caused by some incidental-thingy-blah-blah-blah (AAAAHHHHH I USED TO REMEMBER THE REASON BUT NOW I FORGOT IT!!!!) which makes my mom completely mad. Keep Calm and Take a Sip of Carlos...SANTANA!!! (Yaaaayyyyy I still can't believe I WILL see him in person LIVE!!!) And I decided to come again on the second day, for who? Of course for Corinne Bailey Rae and Sondre Lerche you unscheduled-badass-people!!!! Hahahaha I just kidding about that last part though :p
Fifth, my BlackBerry named Madame RougeBlanc have a problem with her Navpad (home of the vital buttons like call, menu, back, end, and the trackball itself). The cruel OS 4.5 vanishes it T.T
Sixth, I started to hate my school too much but feared of losing my friends here and couldn't find the ones like 'em.
Enough. Enough. EEEEENOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'm currently suffers a heavily terrible influenza. Gaaaahhhhh why I have to suffer disease on these hectic moooooonthhhhh?????
No comments:
Post a Comment